Who is a better villain?

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on April 16, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Johan Liebert
  • Michio Yuki
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Johann is actually a bit better
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I found out that these two villains have similar characteristics: they once used to be sweet kids, but turned insane because of secret military experiments affected them, can manipulate powerful people, have ambitions to cause the end of the world, try to commit suicide by cop, and cross-dressing.

For my own opinion, I like Michio because he does a lot of physical harm than Johan and less suicide by cop tendencies.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Johnan Liebert beats Michio in a close, blood-soaked battle.

Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Orochimaru :P 

Sorry dnt know those two xD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yuuki but I still need to read up on Johan, I mean the dude is a rapist... that has to add up credibility
@Nerx said:
" Yuuki but I still need to read up on Johan, I mean the dude is a rapist... that has to add up credibility "
michio had love, that makes him LOSE credibility
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yeah, I voted for Johan, but entirely because I had no idea who Michio is off hand.
Just a suggestion, but these usually work a little better if you set up a bit on the people you are discussing, like traits, pictures, franchises.
Post by Wraith (162 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I voted for Johan since I know nothing about Michio

Here's one thing you should know. All of Johan's characteristics are just like Michio's. 

One thing Johan doesn't have is physical harm to people, although he shoots them with a gun and poison them with his candy. Michio can do physical harm to his victims.
@AnimeObsessor said:
" Here's one thing you should know. All of Johan's characteristics are just like Michio's.  One thing Johan doesn't have is physical harm to people, although he shoots them with a gun and poison them with his candy. Michio can do physical harm to his victims. "
physical harm is a stupid idea to be done when murdering when you have like 5 other options
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" Yuuki but I still need to read up on Johan, I mean the dude is a rapist... that has to add up credibility "
michio had love, that makes him LOSE credibility "
But he did force his lovers and he did it with a dog I guess ... what would that say though?
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
michio had love, that makes him LOSE credibility "
But he did force his lovers and he did it with a dog I guess ... what would that say though? "
he is gay another minus one, he did it with a dog, not telling people to do it with a dog, minus one
One thing Johan doesn't have from Michio is that he is a bisexual, having sex with male and female.
@AnimeObsessor said:
" One thing Johan doesn't have from Michio is that he is a bisexual, having sex with male and female. "
then again he has  love

feeling =/= god points for villainy
What similar characteristic the two have is that they're alive until the end of the series.

For Johan, he escapes from the hospital.

For Michio, he switch places with his older brother.
Post by Dream (7,611 posts) See mini bio Level 21
At his worst, Johan was able to manipulate many of the people within a town to kill one another without inflicting any bloodshed of his own during the event. Does Michio display such manipulations?
@Dream: Well, Michio can manipulate powerful people and it is how he managed to get to the politicians responsible for the MW.
No love for Kakihara?
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Johan, his mind does all the work.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel