Which of these Manga series do you thing is the best?

Topic started by Nerx on April 5, 2009. Last post by The_Desert_Tiger 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • One Piece
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Is it fair to vote Bleach when I've read all of that (so far), but only 4 chapters of Naruto and none of One Piece? xP Eh I vote for Bleach anyway.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It isn't fair at all! Boo! Boourns! I read Bleach to kill time and I've dropped Naruto, but I still genuinely enjoy One Piece. While still very much a shounen manga, the very unique setting and creative characters give it a charm that Naruto and Bleach can't match. While Bleach is very stylish and is able to maintain my interest, Naruto is crazy boring. One Piece is able to get your interest and before you know it, you're hooked. One Piece is serious without taking itself seriously. One Piece is able to maintain suspence - Naruto and Bleach's more drawn out fights tend to ruin them for me. And best of all, no training arcs. One Piece is the king of shounen manga.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Bleh, Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime beat all of them combined....but of those choices, I'd say One Piece.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The quirkiness of One Piece never appealed to me. I dunno why, it should have been right up my alley. With that said, I chose Bleach because I find it more entertaining to watch/read compared to Naruto.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
No Naruto fans i see
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Nerx said:
"No Naruto fans i see
"
They aren't old enough to use the computer without supervision.
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
HeeroYuy said:
"Bleh, Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime beat all of them combined....but of those choices, I'd say One Piece.
"
Yep, but I'll say Bleach for the poll:)
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Bleach; only because it the one that causes me the lease pain.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Naruto, it has gotten a whole lot better as of late.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Oh god. I'll go with one piece for best all around, though I think Naruto has some really high peaks.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
InfiniteGeass said:
"Naruto, it has gotten a whole lot better as of late."
in contrast I liked it better early on, it's gotten a little overblown and fatalistic, I don't see where it's going anymore that I could be interested in.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
RedRoses said:
"The quirkiness of One Piece never appealed to me. I dunno why, it should have been right up my alley. With that said, I chose Bleach because I find it more entertaining to watch/read compared to Naruto."

agreed
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
-OP (always fresh with funky ideas)
-Naruto (more grit and battles are interesting)
-Bleach (battles are too predictable and abuse of foreign languages)

Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Bleach, its the only one ive actually read but i enjoyed One Piece as an anime though
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i lost my place in bleach so i stoped reading manga online for now!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
bleach, i think and op come really close, i am bit bored on naruto currently
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Naruto, it's gotten great ever since the Hidan Kakuzu arc..I mean I pretty much hated some of it (deidara) at one point of time but of late things have picked up and it's running like a new car.

I've never managed to actually keep up with one piece and I find it too overwhelming to start reading now.

Bleach is alright, but it's too predictable the only real thing that shocked me of late was the Vizards going to help the Captains out
Post by Juuhachi (88 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Not having read Bleach I can't say that..
Anyway, I have read 3 volumes of Naruto and one volume of One Piece. I enjoyed One Piece more.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Out of those choices, i'd say Naruto. I haven't read any One Piece, but seen about 50 episodes of the anime and Bleach....has been really disapointing this past year or so.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel