Which is the best espada?

Topic started by Nickiero_Shiba on May 19, 2009. Last post by brent1999 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@king_m said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: i care about looks not the age, i would gladly take some 2000 year old elf if she look hot "
*high fives* "
aye high fives
Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The rankings go
Yammy (released)
Starrk
Baraggan
Harribel
Ulquiorra
Nnoitra
Grimmjow
Zommari
Szayel
Aaroneiro
Yammy (sealed)

I feel it should have been more like this
Ulquiorra
Baraggan
Starrk
Yammy
Harribel
Nnoitra
Grimmjow
Zommari
Szayel
Aaroneiro

But the most awesome espada is Ulquiorra followed by Starrk and then Baraggan.
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6

1 Mashiro Kuna( i got a thing for chicks n green hair....plus shes got  good boobs lol)

2  Lisa Yadōmaru ( because she looks like a hot librarian) 

3  Nelliel (<3 her green outfit....n she got bad ass persona in battle)  

Post by zetnodan (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Szayel apporo

ullquiorra

Aaroniero    
nnoitora

zommari
stark
barringan
tia
grimjow
yammy

I realize that some/most of the list is wrong but I just like them better

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I like Grimjaw the most because of his personality and the kick assness of his fights. After that I tie between Halibel, Starkk and Ulquiorra.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Baraggan
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I finally finished the Aizen saga and I liked Coyote Stark best.  After him, Nelliel although she isn't actually an Espada but rather an unaffiliated Arrancar.  If I was to stick with just the Espada, then old guy,  Baraggan Luisenbarn would follow because he seemed the most powerful of all of them.  I still can't figure out why Stark was ranked above him.   Yammy I could understand to a point considering his transformed self, but Baraggan was only defeated through a very particular series of events while both Stark and Yammy were just over powered. 
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@PenguinDust said:
I finally finished the Aizen saga and I liked Coyote Stark best.  After him, Nelliel although she isn't actually an Espada but rather an unaffiliated Arrancar.  If I was to stick with just the Espada, then old guy,  Baraggan Luisenbarn would follow because he seemed the most powerful of all of them.  I still can't figure out why Stark was ranked above him.   Yammy I could understand to a point considering his transformed self, but Baraggan was only defeated through a very particular series of events while both Stark and Yammy were just over powered. 
The lone wanderer>>>The Demon King.
Probably borrowed from Dragon Quest. ..
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
grimmjow he's a cool guy i like him... and second is  Ulquiorra!! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel