What's your least favorite manga character of the past ten years?

Topic started by TheLeamenator on Sept. 3, 2011. Last post by arrussel 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by TheLeamenator (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Not because you think they're poorly written or anything like that, but because you hate their guts for how they act over the course of the series. For me, it's gotta be Iwase from Bakuman (she's a stuck-up bitch) and Sasuke from Naruto (he's a dick).
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Can't say I really pay attention to my "least favorite" characters. The instances where I can actually "hate" a fictional character are few and far in between. Yoshito from Beck is about as close as I suppose I've come. 
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Characters I dislike

no order

1. Kagome Higurashi

Wait bitch! You are jealous of yourself?

2. Frieza

I have nothing against gay peoples but he is effeminate in the annoying way

3. Sekai Saionji

Yea cause killing is completely and totally equivalent to cheating ...damn bitch ass bitch

4. Ichigo Kurosaki

You're not Goku! You can't power-up endlessly!

5. Black Star

Seems to be obsessed with how strong he is perceived and keeps doing annoying jokes about how big of a star.Tried to kill Death the Kid for appearently out-staging him.

6. Maka Albarn

Bland character.Becomes very dislikable when you consider the way she treats her father.

7. Suzaku Kururugi

In R1 , He can be rather hypocritical.

8. Raki
9. Toriko

Toriko and Komatsu. There goals are just so *facepalm*

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yang Wenli: The guy's in a position to have anything he wants, do anything he wants, save the lives of millions of soldiers but doesn't do shit about it. Not that i don't respect his intentions but he piss the hell outta me! 

I despise the very existence of these three, none of them makes the slightest sense. 

His cowardice disgust me.

An idiot.......Can't stand the "nakama" thing
Post by Fehafare (8,391 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Any One Piece character, any Bleach character and nearly all with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions Naruto characters, oh how could i forget FMA chracters beside Kimblee.
Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
She flip flops too much pick a fucking side! 
She flip flops too much pick a fucking side! 
He has special eyes so he is better than everyone else. 
He has special eyes so he is better than everyone else. 
She's a hypocritical bitch who plays favorites and always gets in everyone's way. 
She's a hypocritical bitch who plays favorites and always gets in everyone's way. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel