Weekly One Piece: Chapter 631

Topic started by GodLen on July 6, 2011. Last post by akatspada 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Last chapter we met more of Hody’s demented family. They all are interesting in their own right, and will probably put up a good fight against our team of heroes. However, the big event last chapter was Hody’s overdose on steroids, which nearly killed him. Will this battle be over before it even started? Though if he did die, I guess it would prove the message all those arcade games have been giving me all through my childhood was right.

THE GOOD

Nope, Hody is not dead after his binge on steroids. In fact, after recovering he is not like 100 times stronger! Strong enough to now be a threat to the Straw Hats after their two year grind fest. I’m not sure how this happened, or wether this will be a permanent change, but Hody is looking many times cooler now, instead of his fat hippy look. In fact he threw a drop of water through, not one mountain, not two mountains, but six mountains! I can barely through a drop of water through a few phone books, but this man can level a city with one!

LIES! THEY TURN YOU INTO A GOD!
LIES! THEY TURN YOU INTO A GOD!

The three princes launch their attack against the New Fishman Pirates in an attempt to free their father. I know we all were expecting them to get their asses kicked pretty easily, but they actually put up a good fight against the sea kings. But I believe that is where the ass kicking will conclude, the rest of the gang are too strong for these little fishies. In the end we see the Princess and Jinbe fly off to the square, but Luffy is no where to be seen. Did Jinbe eat him, or could he be hiding inside of the shark?

THE BAD

My body is aching for a fight, and I can tell one is getting close, but I can’t stand it anymore! Hurry up Straw Hats and kick their asses!

THE VERDICT 3/5

Another set up chapter, but things seem to finally be moving toward battle in future chapters. Hody has just powered up, and Drecken has figured out a new dastardly plan, the Straw Hats better step up their game if they want to survive.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Badfishmanmon- Fresh 
KidHodymon - In-Training 
Hodymon - Novice 
JunkieHodymon - Champion 
OverdosedHodymon - Ultimate
OverkillerHodymon - Mega
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Where can I get those pills? :)

Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Is it just me, or did he age about ten years? Not just the white hair, Hodi seems a lot more detached than before, like he isn't all there.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Roid Rage!
Post by ngkachun4 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Everyone will guess that princes will lose and Luffy will come out as saviour, but I want some exciting and unpredictable sequences.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25
That is such a weird twist to the use of the steroid. It made him uber. I guess we needed a big enemy for Luffy to fight, but this is weird. It was pretty obvious that Zoro was going to fight the swordsman fish-pirate. Luffy takes the big guy.
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I know how this arc's going to end. Jimbei will fight Hody and be defeated. Luffy will fight Hody, and this will be seen as a sign of human friendship with fishman. Everyone wins. Except Hody.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel