Weekly Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach Manga Discussion

Topic started by GodLen on April 22, 2010. Last post by UsachanMaN 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto 492 

One Piece 582 

Bleach 401 

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
You know, I was realizing something recently. Now, Luffy and Nami are the only crew members who witnessed someone close to them murdered right in front of them. 
I'm actually a little surprised Luffy is awake by now. Though two weeks have passed.

The length of this flashback really can vary. Seeing how this is Luffy and Ace. This coming week might be the week of Golden Week. Though I don't remember seeing anything at the end about there being a break. Still, in Japan is might just be a given.
This story will probably be about learning how Ace and Luffy went from confrontational to brothers. 

Ivan is on the way back to the Kamabakka Kingdom. I guess the women among his followers went to Amazon Lily. This is sure to have Ivan run into Sanji.

Oda must realize that the audience wants the crew back together as soon as possible. I really wonder how long he plans to stretch this out for.

In Naruto, I'm flashing on that scene in Star Wars when Luke was undergoing his Jedi training.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I look forward to seeing Urahara in aciton.
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I want so see that evil version of Naruto.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
@Void_Wizard said:
" I look forward to seeing Urahara in aciton. "
yep, he's too badass not to fight.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
@FoxxFireArt: They will be back together soon, but I believe there is some stuff that has to be done before they can be reunited. Maybe there will be another arc that will focus on them coming together in the end.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,553 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I liked Luffy Reaction, it was more a Berserker reaction than a pity fest like Ichigo or Naruto....
Post by pbatalha (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Here is how Bleach is going to go next week:
 Urahara makes a speech, Aizen replies, Urahara says some more stuff, they get ready to fight, every one is pissed off that they have to wait another week to see Urahara's Bankai.
 As for Naruto:
Naruto denies everything Evil Naruto says, they fight, Evil Naruto says something that hits close to home, Naruto is pissed off, Killer Bee tells Naruto something insightful, Naruto wins the day.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If I had a  houyoku I'd have it give me a bacon sandwich.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Can't wait to see Urahara's Bankai. Should be a lot of fun
Post by HawkofLight (28 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I think were going to find out who has the longest Bankai in the next few Bleach chapters. 
Also, adressing Luffys crew getting back together, I think the time laps that was brought up will make that happen. But man Luffy was a Mess. Never in the whole series of OnePiece has he ever been so distraught. What is to come with him will be pretty interesting.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@pbatalha:
I like ur predictions :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel