Weekly Naruto: Chapter 577

Topic started by GodLen on March 8, 2012. Last post by ouchmydragonballs 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Sasuke and Itachi have been reunited once again, but this time Sasuke doesn’t want to rip out Itachi’s throat the second he sees him. No, now they are one big happy family who will only settle their differences with words, look how much these two have grown! Also Madara is turning up the heat on the five kage, let’s see if they can survive this.

THE GOOD

I didn’t realize how big of a shit talker Madara is, even in mid-battle. Seriously I was expecting him to whip out “your momma” jokes if the chapter was any longer. All this does is make Tsunade angrier, and we all know what happens when she gets angry. She decides to spend all of her power in offense, and to do this she uses her regeneration jutsu, byakugou. They all attack Madara at once, and do a pretty good job at holding him back. But he is just too powerful, and using the power he got from the First Hokage, he is able to come back and land a fatal blow to Tsunade. However, this is not the end for her since we all saw her use her regeneration jutsu.

At the end of this chapter we see Itachi arrive at Kabuto’s location. Kabuto knows why Itachi is there, so he lets him in on a little secret. Even if Itachi kills Kabuto, the edo tensei would not stop, only Kabuto can end this jutsu. Which means that if this jutsu is ended, then Sasuke will be the one who will have to kill Kabuto; which I’m sure will be his pleasure.

THE BAD

I was kind of hoping that Tsunade would use a new type of jutsu we never seen before. Something flashy, that would make my jaw drop and clap with glee, something kage level. I just wish she did something more than punch hard.

THE VERDICT 4/5

I have to agree with Tsunade’s boyfriend, the only way those kage will be able to defeat Madara is to get rid of Kabuto. However, I do feel like the Kage have not gone all out just yet, I think they all have something more they are hiding, like hidden jutsu or something. Either way, I’m excited to see just how Itachi will end up bringing a stop to this jutsu without killing Kabuto.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think they'll summon the megazord and trash Madara (XD)

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I really don't think the Kage have much more left unless they do something lame like combine all their chakra's into one chakra blast. Then I will hate Naruto. I was thinking maybe Itachi and Sasuke would team up to take down Madara or something but that's not looking too likely at the moment.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Honestly I think this kage fight is getting no where.

• Everybody keeps saying nobody can defeat Madara apart from Hashirama
  • God Itachi knows this thats why he went after Kabuto practically ignoring that fool of a brother called Sasuke
  • Kabuto (the 2nd coming of the pedophile e.g. Orochimaru) says you literally cant stop the jutsu unless you put him under genjutsu & he is obviously prepared for that maybe that other jutsu he's still hiding as he said Edo Tensei & that other jutsu makes him invincible
  • As @ohgodwhy: said if the Kages do some ridiculous combined attack that somehow kills Madara I will hate this manga
  • Kishi you dug yourself in a bit of a hole but I know you can drag yourself out - you made Madara the strongest active ninja - you made the jutsu practically invincible - you made it so there is no way Hashirama can come back (unless there is another jutsu) - you made God Itachi face off against KABUTO errhhh with only 2 outcomes that are both errrhh omg fail however sasuke is there so the manga might not be as predicatable this time. Kishi I know you can fix this.
  • When all the other shinobi come to back up Naruto's group I wonder what happens hmm because Killer B will get captured eventually maybe he saves the fodder ninja & that causes him to get captured
  1. I want to know who is under that mask - I've thought about it it can't be Obito or Shishu because that just wouldnt make sense. If it turned out to be Madara's brother then that would just be plain shit & I would stop reading this manga. It also can't be someone unkown to the ninja world e.g. a new character, if it is this whole arc should have been made into a movie or filler episodes. Please god dont make it the Rikkodu Sennin or the older son.
  2. Tobi when all the backup arrives teleport yourself & Naruto near Sasuke. Then Sasuke as you promised yourself kill Tobi then you & Naruto can fight finally. Don't say he has no reason to kill Tobi now because Itachi did it under orders & the benefit of the village. Whilst Tobi claiming to be Madara at the time did it out of revenge. So hurry up Sasuke.

I never thought I would say it after witnessing Madara's epic feats after being summoned but Kages vs Madara is getting really stale. Madara is also becoming tasteless i'm really starting to dislike his persona.

Post by tximinoman (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'm starting to think Kishi hates Naruto. I don't mean the character, I mean this whole series and because of that he have been planning how to destroy his own work. He made up Tobi and sold us he was Madara, and it DID make sense so we all bought he was Madara. It was alright 'cause, you know, this manga has always had this kind of round-circled history where the past meets the present all the time and that shit so having Naruto fight against the worst ninja ever before he fights agains his bad older brother (a fight that'll be a metaphor of the two sage of the six paths sons) made a lot of sense.

And then, when we were all convinced, when the story was really working... he came up with the real Madara and turned him into some kind of super zombie god that not only was invincible and inmortal, but completly destroys what this manga has been building since, I don't know, ever.

So the only conclusion here is that Kishimoto hates his own work and have made a plan to destroy it.

It's a good plan though, I give him that, it's working pretty good so far.

(sorry for the bad english, I tried my best)

Post by falconpunch (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I wouldn't mind Tobi being Madara's brother

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@falconpunch: What a lot of people don't seem to have realized is that the Tobi=Izuna theories have taken a major hit; Madara stated in this chapter that Izuna actually died.

@One_Piece_God: Why would it being the older son be so bad? It would leave far less questions than any of the other theories. IMO it's going to be one of the following:

1. Elder son of the sage.

2. Kagami Uchiha.

3. The consciousness of the Juubi.

Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@falconpunch: What a lot of people don't seem to have realized is that the Tobi=Izuna theories have taken a major hit; Madara stated in this chapter that Izuna actually died.

@One_Piece_God: Why would it being the older son be so bad? It would leave far less questions than any of the other theories. IMO it's going to be one of the following:

1. Elder son of the sage.

2. Kagami Uchiha.

3. The consciousness of the Juubi.

To be fair... with how broken sharingan is already. It is quite possible that Madara was 'inceptioned' into believing that Izuna is dead.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@tximinoman:

No, Kishimoto-sensei not trying to destroy his manga. He just throw a red herring at us, if he was trying to destroy it he would put Jar-Jar into it. (Also he making tons of money, why would he want to destroy it) Unless he want to complete his life work of sculpting a fruit basket on a mountain LOL!

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Good chapter. Any combination of Sasuke, Orochmaru, Kabuto, Madara, and Tobi is a win in my book.

Post by taichokage (14,197 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tximinoman brings up the interesting point that Sasuke vs Itachi is a metaphor of the two sons of the sage fighting again, but really it would be Sasuke vs Naruto that would be the metaphor as Sasuke is an Uchiha and thus is a direct descendent of the Sage's first son, and Naruto is actually descended from the Senju who are descended from the second son, thus their battle would be the true incarnation of their ancestors fighting it out rather than Sasuke vs Itachi. As for the chapter, it was interesting at least. We do know that Madara's will be taken out eventually, if not by the kage, then by others. The question is who (if anyone) will he take out with himself. Right now it seems that even Tsunade is a possibility, but Onoki seems likely as well.
Post by tximinoman (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage: By his "bad older brother" i didn't meant Itachi, but Sasuke. For Naruto Sasuke's his big bad brother (his actually a few days younger than Naruto).

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@tximinoman said:

By his "bad older brother" i didn't meant Itachi, but Sasuke. For Naruto Sasuke's his big bad brother (his actually a few days older than Naruto).

Fixed

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@chickdigger802: If he's being set up to be the strongest antagonist in the series, then it wouldn't be taking it too far IMO, especially since his powers have probably gotten weaker over the years. Plus it wouldn't just be sharingan, I think he's going to rely more on his rinnegan in the final fights.

@Destinyheroknight: This.

@taichokage: Agreed, I don't see all 5 of the kages walking away from this and my money's on Onoki to get hit first (him or Tsunade).

Post by ouchmydragonballs (41 posts) See mini bio Level 8

hope Tsunade's finally dead

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel