Weekly Naruto: Chapter 576

Topic started by GodLen on March 3, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto is in the prime of this life, the perfect opportunity for him to fight Sasuke. Yet, there fight is not meant for now, for Sasuke just ran into his brother. This is going to get interesting.

THE GOOD

Yes, I got really excited when I saw that these two officially met, and then I realized that the most likely outcome was that these two would just talk, and that is exactly what happened. I don’t blame them, if I saw a dead person who had a very big effect on my life, I too would ask it a couple of questions. Despite Sasuke’s desperate pleas for Itachi to stop and talk, Itachi decides to keep pushing forward, for he is a very busy man with very little time on his hands. The best part about this discussion is that Itachi tells Sasuke frankly that he is not going down the path he created for his brother; basically that Sasuke is insane.

Things are heating up back in the Madara fight. After finding out that Tsunade was a descendent of Senju, he tells the group that she will be the first to fall. Here he basically insults her for being weak and for being a woman. She basically agrees, but tells him that her power comes from the Will of Fire, which didn’t do much to help Asuma out. It was a very good speech, hell it gave me some goose bumps.

THE BAD

A lot of flashbacks in this chapter with Sasuke, which isn’t too bad, but I felt they could have cut them down a tad bit.

THE VERDICT 3/5

So Itachi isn’t going to stop, so I’m sure both Sasuke and Itachi will them come across Kabuto and they will fight. I’m also sure here Kabuto will tell Sasuke how Tobi lied to him, and thus force Sasuke to attack Tobi, which will bring him to Naruto.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Oh, come on

I thought we was getting the crazy revenge seeking Sasuke, not the let talk Sasuke. I was beginning to like the crazy Sasuke

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight: well, considering he now knows the truth of his brother's sacrifice, why would he attack him?

@The Stegman:

He was acting pretty crazy two chapters ago, I thought he would go for the attack and ask questions in the fight. Let not forget that Itachi kill his family and also basically use Sasuke as a tool to punish himself (I really believe Itachi is still a villain) Sasuke should be at a rage at seeing Itachi (you know the guy who basically ruined his life)

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight: But you do know WHY Itachi did that right? Tobi explained it to Sasuke after Itachi's "death" Itachi basically had an ultimatum, either kill the entire uchiha clan and save his little brother, or risk them going to war with Danzo and the Hidden Leaf which would lead to the destruction of the clan regardless plus killing Sasuke as well. He chose to be the villain to save the only one he really cared about, as a matter of fact, learning that is what made Sasuke lose it in the first place and declare war on the Leaf village.

@The Stegman:

I know why

I still think Itachi is a villain, he ruined Sasuke's life just to be punish by him (he use Sasuke as a puppet) Itachi basically drive Sasuke to the dark side. Itachi said he wanted Sasuke to be a hero by killing him, but really it sound like a weak excuse to me. If Itachi really do care about Sasuke he would have kill him with the clan, now Sasuke would go through life suffering what his brother have done and will not get over it (even after he got his so call revenge) he'll never be happy. Also Itachi try to brainwash Sasuke if he didn't fellow the plan and also keep secrets from him to

Here a example, if a rat is trap and it can't move or escape and it will suffer a slow painful death, would you put it out of its misery?

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'm with @Destinyheroknight on this one. I've never been able to see Itachi as anything other than a villain. At first he was a bad ass sociopath villain when it seemed like he genocided his own people just to see if he could. When they revealed that he killed his own people so he could save their enemies who discriminated against them... then he just became a loser with the most extreme case of Stockholm Syndrome ever.

Anyways, good chapter. I like the villains and Sasuke a lot more than any of the good guys in the show so when chapters focus on them I'm always excited. I want to see what the hell this Will of Fire is. It better actually be a Jutsu to end all Jutsu or something if having it somehow makes Tsunade able to defeat Infinite Stamina Zombie God Mokuton Madara. Really, I'm loving the whole Madara thing. When Madara = Tobi, he was just some sore loser who was spoken about as being strong but ran around getting his ass kicked all throughout time and space and the only fight they ever showed him in was one he completely lost in the time span of like 5 seconds. He's beaten up children and Anbu fodder, but that's not saying much. pre-Kabuchimaru Kabuto pwned Anbu members as well. Zombiedara is actually bringing it to people and seems deserving of the Madara Uchiha mantle.

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Madara could be a force to be reckoned with, seeing how he is holding his own against the 5 Kages - if they didn't stop talking for half an hour at a time, that is. By the time Madara finished his "Weak Senju" speech (which the Kages didn't interfered with a roundhouse kick or something), he has finished his reassembly

Post by dtolson (16 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Hameyadea said:

Madara could be a force to be reckoned with, seeing how he is holding his own against the 5 Kages - if they didn't stop talking for half an hour at a time, that is. By the time Madara finished his "Weak Senju" speech (which the Kages didn't interfered with a roundhouse kick or something), he has finished his reassembly

More heroes need to hit a villain when they are giving a speech

Post by Sreenivas (41 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It might take some time for sasuke to change.This manga is too lenghty.

Post by falconpunch (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Destinyheroknight: Itachi only did what he THOUGHT would work out best. (thought is like that because he was definitely wrong) He thought that Sasuke would never find out about the Uchiha's plans for a takeover and that after Sasuke got his revenge he would return to the village to lead a happy life. He never expected Tobi to ruin everything. Itachi made a pretty big mistake. Also, I don't really think you can compare Sasuke to a dying rat because he only got the suffering part not the slow death part.

@falconpunch:

Itachi only did what he THOUGHT would work out best.

Itachi should have thought better, because he have no guarantee that the village elders wouldn't kill Sasuke on sight. (after Sasuke got his revenge) Danzo would jump at the chance to do so, since Sasuke betray the village

He never expected Tobi to ruin everything

Yeah, he did expected Tobi to ruin everything. That why he put Amaterasu into his brother's eye to burn Tobi alive (to keep the truth away from his brother) and also he put a crow down Naruto's throat to brainwash his brother into something that would make Sasuke protect the thing he hate if he step out of line and would be suffering (not happy at all)

Also, I don't really think you can compare Sasuke to a dying rat because he only got the suffering part not the slow death part.

The point I was getting at is that Sasuke will not get over his family's death and his brother's betrayal. He will be trap by those feelings for the rest of his life, living day by day knowing that his beloved brother betray him and his family

Some villains have good intention but still act villainous to achieve there goal. So Itachi is still a villain

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel