Weekly Naruto: Chapter 572

Topic started by GodLen on Feb. 4, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto has just become the Super Saiyan Matrix Indian Chief with Bonus Nine Tailed Fox, no trans fat or MSG, and it is amazing. Not only can he take on almost all of the tailed beasts at once, but he was able to master the Bijuu Dama, which had given him trouble during his training with Bee. Will he be able to finish this fight, or does Tobi have something up his sleeve (like more dead people)?

THE GOOD

Naruto’s progress in this manga is exponential. Not only was he able to pretty much master the Bijiuu Dama on his first real try in that form, but he was able to put a stop to all the Tailed Beasts at once by removing their black stakes. This was great and all, but this chapter was really about the relationships between all the Tailed Beasts, the Jinchuriki, and Naruto. They all pull Naruto into a hidden place that connects them all together. Yeah, I don’t quite understand it either, but this is some kind of secret chat room in which they all can participate in.

Here Son has instructed all of them about the importance of Naruto, and asked them to stay so that they could talk to him as well. They all seem to be a big fan of his, and all of them tell Naruto their real names. For the record there is no way he would be able to remember all of them, hell I can’t remember one even though I just finished reading it. Anyways we learn that the Sage also lectured the Tailed Beasts when they were just cute little puppies and kittens. Basically the Sage warned them that one day they will all become one, and they realize that the way this is going to happen is with the help of Naruto, by either figuratively being as one, or all their chakra will be inside of him. That will be the day that no one will be able to stand up to Naruto, not even Drunk Lee.

THE BAD

How convenient that there is a nice little area where they could all sit down and chat. That seems to happen a lot in this manga, with Naruto’s Father, Mother, the Fox, ect. I wonder with Guy and Rock Lee have that sort of relationship as well. So is this like a once in a life time event, or could the Tailed Beasts come together whenever they wanted? Seems like they could have warned each other in the first place if they could have done this at any time.

THE VERDICT 4/5

Naruto is really kicking ass, and I’m wondering if Tobi can really take him on by himself? I feel like Tobi will not be victorious if Naruto takes him on in this form, but like Naruto mentioned, it won’t last forever. I’m getting the feeling that Tobi will be de-masked shortly!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I smell a spin off series, call Tail Beast Babies :)

I can see the tagline now

Join Kurama and his wacky tail beast friends as they go on adventures, terrorize towns and get in a lot of trouble before there nap time

It was a great chapter, but I wondering why Killer Bee not calling Gyuki (Hachibi) by his real name? (I find it a little mess up, making it seem they not equals)

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight: Because 'Gyuuki' doesn't have the same number of syllables as 'Killer Bee'. Thus making it harder to rap the two together.

Well, actually probably just out of personal preference, but the rap thing is more fun.

Online Now

@JonSmith:

That pretty good, but I wanted a scene of Killer Bee acknowledging Gyuuki name at lease once. It just feel mess up to me

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well, they used to be one from the start, thus they have telepathy given by the Sage. The reason why they don't do this telepathy thing at the start because the Tailed Beast hate each other and some are controlled by Madara.

And they explained from the start that Fourth Hokage sealed his and Kushina's chakra to help Naruto in certain conditions.

The tailed beast are so cute! Now we will get to see Naruto with the other 5 tailed beast chakra and Four Tails and Nine Tails chakra boostl. (Shukaku was never released at the start.) Naruto will kick more ass next chapter.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

awwww lil Kurama is adorable

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm calling it, the good ol' Sage is one of Naruto's ancestors (partial facial features somewhat match, also)

P.S. What happened to the Sharingan + Rinnegan abilities of the jinchuurikis? Just a couple of chapters' worth?

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Hameyadea said:

P.S. What happened to the Sharingan + Rinnegan abilities of the jinchuurikis? Just a couple of chapters' worth?

Yeah. The Sharingan was useless. The Rinnegan was only used for the visual link.

Post by tximinoman (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@fijilovesyou: It wasn't useless (at least I don't think it was), the thing is Naruto's taking them out all at once, the rinnegan abilities are more for 1-2 VS 6 fights.

But, yeah, maybe sharingan was a bit useles... but in some way regular sharingans have always been this useles.

@Destinyheroknight said:

I smell a spin off series, call Tail Beast Babies :)

I can see the tagline now

Join Kurama and his wacky tail beast friends as they go on adventures, terrorize towns and get in a lot of trouble before there nap time

It was a great chapter, but I wondering why Killer Bee not calling Gyuki (Hachibi) by his real name? (I find it a little mess up, making it seem they not equals)

Well, now we have seen that almost all this guys get along with their tailed beasts and they never called them for their names so maybe that's why Killer Bee doesn't do it either.

@tximinoman: Like a pride thing, you mean? Like Rōshi said "I always remembered your name, I just hadn't grown soft enough to say it" to Son Goku?

@Hameyadea: Yeah, something like that.

Online Now

@tximinoman:

Well, now we have seen that almost all this guys get along with their tailed beasts and they never called them for their names so maybe that's why Killer Bee doesn't do it either.

Oh great, now I think all of the Jinchuriki are jerks (beside Naruto)

@Destinyheroknight: not jerks, maybe they have more respect (or fear) for their tailed beasts than naruto has. If you think about it, Naruto has always been this way, they meet some great ninja who everyone respects (like tsuchikage) and he's all like "What's up OLD MAN!!!?"

@tximinoman: But this is reversed, what I meant in my previous post is, that the pride of the jinchuurikis are preventing them from saying their Tailed Beasts' names. Like Son Goku said to Rōshi "if you had remembered my name, it (being captured by Akatsuki) won't have happen", to which Rōshi replies "I just hadn't grown soft enough to call you be your name", while Naruto said "you are not the Monster Fox anymore, but one of my Hidden Leaf friends, Kurama" (which I believe Naruto is the first human since the Sage of the Six Paths to call him by his proper name).

Online Now

@tximinoman:

not jerks, maybe they have more respect (or fear) for their tailed beasts than naruto has. If you think about it, Naruto has always been this way, they meet some great ninja who everyone respects (like tsuchikage) and he's all like "What's up OLD MAN!!!?"

No, Son Goku seem like he don't like being call Yonbi. If his Jinchuriki respect or fear him, he'll call him by his real name out of respect or fear.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Another very good chapter, it was good finally seeing some of the backstory of the bijuu (as well as for the sage). Again, can't wait for the nest one.

My only problem was that it feels as though the series is progressing too quickly for my liking; the way it's going judging by this chapter, Naruto may have the power of all the bijuu before too long, which would basically spell the end of the series as nobody could even begin to challenge Naruto at that stage. I hope that it doesn't come to that for a good long while, but after that anything is possible.

4/5 IMO.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel