Weekly Naruto: Chapter 571

Topic started by GodLen on Jan. 26, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto has just made friends with the enemy, the demon that has basically given him all the trouble and all the success in his life. Now they are one, and will work together to destroy this greater evil that has waged war and conquered beasts throughout this world. But will they be enough to destroy all the trouble the ninja world has thrown at them?

THE GOOD

Naruto really knows how to put on a good show, especially after he transforms. This chapter we are given the pleasure of being introduced to another Naruto transformation, something like his Super Saiyan 2 form. Not only does he have a cool new trench coat, but he is joined by the Nine Tail Fox himself. The battle begins with a bang, with all the rest of the jinchuriki launching their Bijuu Damas at Naruto, which of course are easily deflected away, ala Dragon Ball Z.

Basically after this point the monsters just duke it out, like it was a Godzilla movie. Even Guy points out that it reminds him of one as well. Tobi realizes that they are not doing a very good job at this, so he decides to finish this by having all the jinchuriki combine their Bijuu Damas together like some kind of black Spirit Bomb. To combat this Naruto does the same, a move he has been practicing but could never get the hang of. Call me crazy, but I’m pretty sure he has it mastered now that he is in this new form, just going out on a limb here.

THE BAD

Now Kakashi and Guy are just getting in the way. They really haven’t helped much during this battle, hopefully they will contribute in helping Naruto remove those chakra receptors.

THE VERDICT 3/5

Don’t get me wrong, I really liked this chapter, and seeing Naruto work with the Nine Tails is amazing, but it just went by like nothing happened. Perhaps it was all those double pages, but I felt like it was over way too soon. I’m sure the story will advance more in the next chapter, when they will get closer to their time limit of 5 minutes.

Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Man if there's one thing the anime did for me it's developed a seething hatred for the 3 tailed turtle! KICK HIS ASS!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This was an awesome chapter, almost at the same level of awesomeness of chapter 646 of One Piece (keep up the good work Kishimoto)

This was my reaction to the chapter (so glad that this chapter and 646 didn't come out at the same time, I might have got a heart attack)

Naruto manga is climbing back into my sniper island :)

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I have a theory about why Naruto Bijuu modes are so different to the others. And why he haves a lot of iconography that seems the one used in the Sage of Six Paths. As I think it was stated before the users of the eye techniques descend fo the son of the Rokudo Sennin that got this father eyes, while the First Hokage and the others descend from the Body of the Six Paths Sages, maybe that bloodline is what makes Naruto so fucking awesome...

As is explained several times that usually some of the important moments in Shinobi history are caused by the Heirs of the eyes vs the Heirs of the body (Madara vs First Hokage)

Post by UsbCable (19 posts) See mini bio Level 6

This chapter made me all tingly, hehehehehehehehe.....

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

My love for Naruto has broken the meters! This is too awesome and epic. The only thing that I didn't like in this chapter is how short the chapter is.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I really didn't like this chapter I'm tired of Naruto getting new "super saiyan" modes. First with had Naruto as a child with the Nine Tails mode when he was angry (which is varying tail levels), then we had Sage Mode with the frog eyes and the bad ass trench coat, then we had Nine Tails Charka Cloak mode which was strong enough that he single handily overturned most of the war with a single clone and a crap load of rasengans, now we have Bijuu Mode.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Naruto's new mode looks so cool! I can't wait until this chapter gets animated!!!

Now that Naruto got all this power, it makes me wonder what Kishi has in store for Sasuke.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UsachanMaN: Sasuke is probably going to be crazy powerful so that we have an even fight between the rivals.What would be funny is if at the end they are both exhausted, out of charka, beat up and bloodied, etc. it comes down to their most basic low level attack, probably basic chidori vs basic rasengan.

@this_is_riddle: Yea, I see Kishi coming up with crazy strong attacks for Sasuke as well, to match up with Naruto's development.

What would be funny is if at the end they are both exhausted, out of charka, beat up and bloodied, etc. it comes down to their most basic low level attack, probably basic chidori vs basic rasengan.

That would actually be a nice end to their fight...kinda like taking them back to the beginning.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UsachanMaN said:

@this_is_riddle: Yea, I see Kishi coming up with crazy strong attacks for Sasuke as well, to match up with Naruto's development.

What would be funny is if at the end they are both exhausted, out of charka, beat up and bloodied, etc. it comes down to their most basic low level attack, probably basic chidori vs basic rasengan.

That would actually be a nice end to their fight...kinda like taking them back to the beginning.

Assuming that Bijuu mode will be his strongest transformation, unless Kishi somehow creates a new stronger transformation that combines Bijuu, Nine Tail Charka, and Sage Mode all together, I think we will see the Nine Tails vs Sasuke's EMS Sussano as Sasuke and Naruto battle. Lol they end the fight with both of them going for their basic attacks and before they collide Sakura gets in the meets and dies...THE END.

BTW what has happen with Madara vs the Kages fight did everyone forget about that?

@this_is_riddle: Lol I kinda see Sakura dying in the end, for some reason. I get the feeling that Sasuke will have the ability to control the Nine-Tails..its a hunch I got since last time, the Nine-Tails told Sasuke how his eyes managed to see him inside Naruto; saying that it was sinister as Uchiha Madara. And with the Nine-Tails getting the flashback with Madara controlling him (I think it was during last chapter..or the chapter before), I think Sasuke might just manage to control him. Maybe that would make Naruto rely on his own strength to save the Nine-Tails and defeat Sasuke. That's just my prediction.

As for the Madara vs the Kages, I guess it'll resurface again in the upcoming chapters. I guess Kishi wanted to add in some Bijuu and Tobi action since Tobi clearly isn't Madara.

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UsachanMaN said:

@this_is_riddle: Lol I kinda see Sakura dying in the end, for some reason. I get the feeling that Sasuke will have the ability to control the Nine-Tails..its a hunch I got since last time, the Nine-Tails told Sasuke how his eyes managed to see him inside Naruto; saying that it was sinister as Uchiha Madara. And with the Nine-Tails getting the flashback with Madara controlling him (I think it was during last chapter..or the chapter before), I think Sasuke might just manage to control him. Maybe that would make Naruto rely on his own strength to save the Nine-Tails and defeat Sasuke. That's just my prediction.

As for the Madara vs the Kages, I guess it'll resurface again in the upcoming chapters. I guess Kishi wanted to add in some Bijuu and Obito action since Obito clearly isn't Madara.

A. You mean Tobi?

B. Has everyone forgot that Killer B has a freaking chakra-eating sword that he took from Kisame? 2 slashes per Tailed-Beast, and they're out of juice.

@Hameyadea: LOL crap, I meant Tobi XD (i'll edit my post)

As for Killer B, I think the Bijuu's chakra would make Kisame's sword go overload XD But I guess he should give it a try.

Post by ouchmydragonballs (41 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The strength difference of Kurama and the 8-tails is just crazy
Post by Username_Undefined (90 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UsachanMaN said:

If you really want to go down to basic, low level attacks, there is nothing better than the cross-counter.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Everyone not liking this chapter needs to jump off the boat now.

I personally loved it, it delivered on everything that I was expecting. Naruto is his form is incredible, 5/5.

@this_is_riddle: That would be sheer idiocy for EMS Sasuke's susano to be on equal ground to Kurama. Naruto is so much stronger than Sasuke at the moment that the latter wouldn't even put up a fight if it came down to it. My guess is that when they do finally fight, at least 1 of the following will happen:

1. Sasuke will somehow have rinnegan.

2. Naruto will, to some degree, be holding back against Sasuke (maybe only using kurama's power for the final blow).

3. Naruto will not have access to the power of the Kyuubi (maybe Tobi/Sasuke/Madara negates it beforehand, perhaps temporarily).

But I do agree that the battle ending with their original attacks (chidori/rasengan) would be good, and very likely IMO.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

I really didn't like this chapter I'm tired of Naruto getting new "super saiyan" modes. First with had Naruto as a child with the Nine Tails mode when he was angry (which is varying tail levels), then we had Sage Mode with the frog eyes and the bad ass trench coat, then we had Nine Tails Charka Cloak mode which was strong enough that he single handily overturned most of the war with a single clone and a crap load of rasengans, now we have Bijuu Mode.

it's a shonen...they all do that

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

Bear in mind this is over the space of over 550 chapters of manga. People are getting scared too easily that Naruto is going to be a classic DBZ case of "everyone powers up and starts firing blasts at each other". It's only natural that he gets these power-ups as he gains control of the fox, we always knew this was going to happen. It's not like he's just 'getting' them out of nowhere (SSJ4 anyone?).

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I would have give 5/5 but then i thought about naruto's ridiculous power up.. Kishi is going to have to match saskue with naruto's power... to be honest the power ups are getting a bit ridicoulous to compensate on how shit naruto as a character really is.. the 8 tails bearly did anything yet the 9 tails can blow them all away with a scream...... & thats only half the 9 tails power, the other half is sealed with the 4th hokage wtf why is he so strong

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel