Weekly Naruto: Chapter 565

Topic started by GodLen on Dec. 10, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

The big battle between the Jinchuriki and Naruto is starting to heat up. Bee and Naruto and not making any headroom between these six demons. To counteract Bee transformed into his Eight Tails form to help clear some space. Will this be enough to take out these foes?

THE GOOD

This chapter was full of the unexpected, I’m loving it. First of can I just say that I am super happy that Kakashi and Guy showed up to help back up Naruto and friends. It wasn’t quite what I was hoping for, but its definitely a start. But I believe in the future they will be getting tons of help as the armies free up and are sent to help take out the Jinchurikis. So I still may get to see an awesome Rock Lee or Neji fight yet!

But frankly can Kakashi and Guy really provide any assistance in this battle, other than acting as meat shields? I mean really can they go one on one with Jinchuriki when they can barely take out Akatsuki members? Though I’m sure they will fight better than Naruto this chapter.

Also Bee’s sealing move is epic to say the least. We all know his move set is based off of professional wrestling, but I wasn’t expecting him to go this far with it. Basically his sealing move was that he would make ink clones that he would send out to his foes and put them into a submission move. After a count of three the ink clones would melt on their targets and they would be unable to move. Hilariously all this move did was make his enemy angrier. Oh well, maybe next time Bee.

THE BAD

What’s wrong with you Naruto, you are totally being floored by these guys right now. Hell, you almost lost to Tobi if your master wasn’t there to save you. I get the feeling that Naruto is getting a little gimped right now.

THE VERDICT 4/5

Despite Naruto’s poor performance, I really did like this chapter, mostly because of Guy’s pissed off look at the end. Yup, that did it all for me. Let’s hope these two wow us with some awesome tag team jitsu next chapter.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

one of the most entertaining chapters in a while, i just think though, if Naruto and the Fox could work together as well as Bee does with the Eight Tails, they would be nearly unstoppable

Post by CrimsonDragonAcer (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Guy really should solo :P
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Watcha gonna do brother when the Leaf's green beast runs wild on you!

Post by Lurkero (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't think Naruto is getting gimped. His artificial increase in skill is catching up to him and Kishimoto probly can't think of much for Naruto to do without it coming out of nowhere.

p.s. - this is a matter of opinion, I do not wish to debate about how skilled Naruto actually is because based on what I observed he does not deserve the strength he has.

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kakashi and Gai's appearance to the battle is so epic. But I feel that this is a little rushed, but nevermind that. We might be able to see other ninjas, like Neji and the others. I wonder how will this battle turn out? And to add, how can Kishimoto-sensei add Sasuke to the battle? I wish time could be faster.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GodLen: For once I totally agree with your review. If Naruto hadn't been used as a punching bag and it had been 2 or 3 pages longer it would have been 5/5.

Post by ninjapanther (12 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Glad Kakashi is back. He should unleash hell.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,787 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lurkero said:

I don't think Naruto is getting gimped. His artificial increase in skill is catching up to him and Kishimoto probly can't think of much for Naruto to do without it coming out of nowhere.

p.s. - this is a matter of opinion, I do not wish to debate about how skilled Naruto actually is because based on what I observed he does not deserve the strength he has.

agree :)

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@InfiniteGeass said:

Watcha gonna do brother when the Leaf's green beast runs wild on you!

Well unless he goes 7/8 gates, they're going to wipe the floor with him.

Kakashi is going to probably provide backup for Bee and Naruto, using kamui to keep the jinchuuriki on their toes. Gai may help a bit, but he's not going to be a major factor in this unless he goes all 8 gates IMO.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel