Weekly Naruto: Chapter 565

Topic started by GodLen on Dec. 3, 2011. Last post by cyberfr3akgamer 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto is finally facing Tobi, and all the big guns have come out. Not only must he now defeat this opponent who is the strongest one he has ever faced, but six other jinchuriki who are super powered as well. Can Naruto rip this man’s mask right off his face? Let’s find out.

THE GOOD

The action heats up in this chapter, literally. Naurto and Bee come to grips with this particular style of ninjitsu, which Naruto is now accustomed to thanks to Pain. Tobi can see everything that is happening on the battlefield, which gives them a humongous advantage. Even these two power houses are being pushed to the ropes by the other Jinchuriki. The final nail in the coffin is their sharingan, which can see through all their movements and do all sorts of funky stuff. Pain and his cronies are like the Muppet Babies compared to these guys.

However, the good guys are not without a plan, and that is to take out each one separately. Bee discovers that these guys too are being controlled by the black chakra rods like the others before them. All they have to do is rip them out and the battle will be theirs, right? Well, it sounds simple enough, but their environment is keeping them from seeing the bigger picture. So to combat this Bee transforms into his Eight Tails form, and starts to run amuck. Yeah boy!

THE BAD

Where are all your fancy new moves now Naruto?

THE VERDICT 3/5

This chapter was pretty good, tons of action to look forward to when they animate this. I feel like Naruto and Bee should be handling this fight a little better, but I think they just haven’t hit their stride yet, soon enough they will be knocking these kids out of the park. Though if I could have things my way, I think it would be cool if all of Naruto’s old buddies like Neji and Rock Lee came to help him take on these six while Naruto and Bee fought Pain.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Wow, Bee just make himself a bigger target (I have a feeling, that something bad will happen to him)
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I could go and change Madara's profile to Tobi again, but I want to hold off until we know he's not actually Madara due to some weird twist of fate.

It's going to take forever to get to see this animated since Naruto Shippuden has slipped into the really bad habit of having filler arcs between every canon arc.

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The 6 Jinchuurikis still have their bijuus chakra. Does that mean some of the bijus chakras sealed on them? (Seen that they have tails.) I wonder how will Naruto and Bee handle this. I don't think this will happen, but I wanna see the pasts of the other Jinchuurikis.

Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Filed under: One Piece

Just saying

It'll be neat to see what Bee does in his 8 tailed form next chapter.

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If we go by the logic that number of tails=strength, Naruto and Bee are gonna have alot of trouble.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28

9+8=17. Plus they aren't just 1 target. Not to mention, part of the 9 tails was sealed away wasn't it? Im talking about with Reaper Death Seal.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@JayDox said:

If we go by the logic that number of tails=strength, Naruto and Bee are gonna have alot of trouble.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28

9+8=17. Plus they aren't just 1 target. Not to mention, part of the 9 tails was sealed away wasn't it? Im talking about with Reaper Death Seal.

They aren't fighting Gaara since he was revived, so Shukaku isn't exactly in this fight. Not to mention the power gap seems to be tremendous on the tailed beasts to begin with.

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Hellos: Well you have a point. We just have to wait till next week wont we?

Post by tximinoman (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto can't kill Tobi in this fight. If he does the war will be over and, come on, a 3-day war? seriously? That's too lame for a series finale ('cause the series will end up when this war's over and Naruto become the Hokage of all shinobis).

But then again now that Tobi isn't Madara the whole point of the "the most evil shinobi ever" and all that shit have no sense at all, so after this I'm pretty sure we'll be having another arc with (finally) Sasuke as the main villain, so Naruto killing Tobi right now makes much more sense.

Post by cyberfr3akgamer (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

cool

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel