Weekly Naruto: Chapter 563

Topic started by GodLen on Nov. 12, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

This is one of the moments we have all been waiting for, Sakura’s decapitation! No, wait that’s not it. Oh it was all five Kages coming together to kick some poor soul’s ass! And of course that poor soul I’m talking about is Madara, the real one. Will Madara be able to take all five on at once, or will the Kages be left in the dust?

THE GOOD

No words are waisted, and the battle begins! A and Mei go forward with their attack while Tsunade heals the two hurt Kages. With only three arms between them, they do nothing more than annoy Madara as Tsunade does her healing thing. Madara then quickly goes on the attack, which can only be stopped by a combined sand rock shield. This battle is quickly becoming bananas, how the hell is Madara this powerful? If he can take all the Kages at once, but loose to the First Hokage who was defeated by the Third by himself... ah my head is hurting.

The soon realize that in order to defeat this bastard, they are all going to have to work together at once, to preform awesome ninja combos like I did back in Chrono Trigger. Basically Onoki changes A’s weight so that he is fast, and then increases his weight so that his punch is even heavier. But even after a punch like that Madara is like “dude so what lol”.

In the end, this chapter is all about Naruto. He wants to help with this battle, but is told that this battle is theirs; Naruto’s battle is now with the fake Madara. Onoki confesses that when this is all said and done, he would like all the ninja clans to join hands and work together, perhaps hinting that Naruto will be there leader. In other words, they don’t care that Naruto is putting the entire world in danger by fighting, he must fight, and he must win. With that Naruto runs headfirst into the fake Madara, starting the most epic battle of this series so far! (I assume)

THE BAD

I don’t know if it was just be, but I had no idea what was happening in the beginning of this chapter. Just that Mei was shooting something out of her mouth, A chopping Madara, and that’s basically it. I guess its another one of those things that I will have to wait and see what actually happened in the anime.

THE VERDICT 4/5

Another one of those chapters that really won me over in the last half. The fact that all the Kages now support Naruto, and believe in him is something he has been striving for ever since we started this series, and that feels pretty damn good. With that said this does mean that this manga might be ending soon, now that Naruto is fighting the final boss. Yes there is Sasuke, but he is final boss two, and that’s if they even fight. I have suspicions that Sasuke is doing exactly what his brother did, and is really a double agent of sorts. Or he just might realize that he is being played for a fool when he realizes that Madara isn’t exactly Madara.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I love the headbutt at the end, great chapter

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 17

it took me a while to realize that the end there was actually not an epic headbutt between Naruto and Tobi, I'm quite sure that next chapter,to quote Russel Peter's father, "Someone's gonna get a hurt real bad!"

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Sasuke will have a one winged angel style chorus as he backstabs Fake Madara (That I always thought that was Obito and I'll be indifferent to the real information when it appears, Tobi is Obito Damnit!)

The Headbutt bit was pretty epic, but Onoki and A's team up is freaking awesome!

I hope the Kage Rangers kick some ass, and I really hope to see this fight on animation (without the Looney Toons animations that Naruto Vs Pain had)

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This chapter is really good! The tag-team of Raikage and Tsuchikage is awesome. Damn weight manipulation! The tension rises up, but next week is in hiatus, so it kinds of kill it. I wonder how our alive Jinchuurikis will fare against Tobi and the dead Jinchuuriki Pains. Can't wait!

Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Man did this chapter end on such a high note, it basically let you know that things are finally pulling into the end of this series and its going out with a bang.

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@fijilovesyou said:

The tension rises up, but next week is in hiatus, so it kinds of kill it.

Wait, what? Where did you heard that?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,330 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Hameyadea:

From the bottom page of the chapter

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wait both Naruto and Tobi were running straight at each other how ninja like is that? I kinda disappointed that they rush this a little I want a little more build up and answers before this fight. Also even though Naruto how the power of the Kyuubi backing him is he really in any shape to fight Tobi and his Six Paths with clones all over the place fighting their own battles. I feel like he is really spreading himself thin.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

More build?

Do you know how long it has been since the War arc started and how it has been since we saw tobi?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrASSH0LE: yes more build the more build the better XD I was thinking we would at least see Madara defeated and Kabuto defeated before we saw Tobi and Naruto go at it. I have a feeling the Naruto vs Tobi battle will be broken up to show these fight.

Whats worst is everyone is saying they want to see the anime version of this fight I think when this episodes comes out they will stop and do a filler arc before they continue the fight.

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight: But I remember times when a chapter was released even though is was written otherwise, and that the delay/break was one or two chapters later. Personally, I think Kishimoto is rushing a last 10+ chapters too much.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Seriously, Tobi should just phase through Naruto, what's the point of having a skill and not use it....

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@sceonn said:

Seriously, Tobi should just phase through Naruto, what's the point of having a skill and not use it....

Because Naruto was too damn fast, believe it.

Awesome chapter, though Naruto has finally locked horns with Tobi I don't see the series ending just yet. Too much still needs to happen, I would guess it's not ending within the next 50 chapters or so (or that's what I'd like to believe).

@GodLen: Have you ever given anything 5/5? Did the description of the magma-style technique not give you a hint at what Mei was firing out of her mouth? It was pretty clear to the rest of us.

Post by TheLeamenator (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't think there's really any question that this is the end of Naruto. Obviously it is. This is what Kishimoto has been leading up to since chapter 1. I don't understand why people keep speculating. Also, no, Sasuke is not pulling what his brother did. He really is just a confused asshole. And yes, in the end, Naruto and Sasuke WILL fight.

Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

@GIRUGAMESH: 5/5 will only go to a perfect chapter, and that is something that is nearly impossible, but you never know.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GodLen: Which is ridiculous, 5/5 should go to a fantastic chapter, regardless of the odd minor fault. FYI, your "bad" section for this was just silly; you couldn't work out what was going on? It's really not that hard, the rest of us were able to keep up. A 1 or 2 out of 5 wouldn't hurt for some of the Onepiece/Bleach chapters that have come out in the last few weeks either...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel