Weekly Naruto: Chapter 562

Topic started by GodLen on Nov. 4, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

The Nine Tailed Fox is now Naruto’s personal cheerleader, who would have thunk it? Seriously, what’s next? Sasuke hooking up with Tenten? With all the surprises we are getting left and right these days, we really can expect anything to happen. Last chapter we all were surprised by Onoki’s actions when he stood up again after a meteor fell on him and let Madara know he was just getting started. Will Onoki be able to take on Madara by himself?

THE GOOD

Naw, not really. Onoki can sure talk big, but he really is out of power and is injured. Sure he might have some fight left with him, but there is no way he will be able to win this all by himself, as much as we all believed. But this isn’t about Onoki, this is about the future generations that might be able to live in peace thanks to the sacrifices of his generation.

Tsunade knows that this battle has gone on long enough without her presence, which is way too true. Hell, they should have been out there day one if they are the most powerful ninja of their respectable clans, but I digress. Tsunade is not the only kage who believes this, but the other ones as well. They use their experimental teleportation technique to fast travel to the front lines where Madara is at, but its not very good for the skin. But lucky for Tsunade, she can use her diamond forehead thingy to heal herself back to new! Though with that used she now has nothing to fall back on. That’s death flag one for Tsunade sama.

Now we have all the Kage’s at once, ready to take on Madara and the Scorpion King. Now excuse me while I change my underwear.

THE BAD

Despite my previous rant, the Kage’s might have showed up a little too early, considering that I do not believe they all need to be there to take out Madara. What’s going to happen when Tobi shows up then?

THE VERDICT 4/5

Yes this chapter was amazing just because of the last page. We will finally get to see all the Kage’s fight holding nothing back. But what will happen afterwards? That’s the real question.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cool chapter

But I wouldn't give it 4/5 probably 3/5

Post by arnavdesai (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Did anyone see that the Raikage had both his arms in the last panel? It might be a something significant but I think it was just a minor mistake.

Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@arnavdesai said:

Did anyone see that the Raikage had both his arms in the last panel? It might be a something significant but I think it was just a minor mistake.

It's either he has an artificial arm or Kishimoto-sensei's error.

We can really tell that this would happen eventually. The appearance of the Kages are really cool. This chapter was good overall! But I think it came so early for them to be together. I hope they don't defeat Uchiha Madara easily or "Naruto" will lose it's overall tension.

Post by skip (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yeah, that end panel made the chapter.

The need for them to all move so fast was more than a little clunky and seemed unnecessary, but it's Naruto - I am not expecting subtlety.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,166 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Cool chapter

It's either he has an artificial arm or Kishimoto-sensei's error.

Maybe Winry make an automail for him LOL!

Post by Hameyadea (41 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@arnavdesai said:

I doubt that Kishimoto would do such a mistake, Hidden Lighting Village Secret Regeneration Technique anyone?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

It was a good chapter. It wasn't great except for the last page and even then I think the Kages arrived a little too early. I hope that the Kages don't defeat Madara. I really want Madara to meet Itachi or Sasuke or both.

ND

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
One stupid thing in this chapter & it was not very good by the way more 3/5 than 4/5
i thought raikage couldnt handle the light speed teleporting thing he took it like it was nothing lol 
i want to see what tsunade & the mizukage can do 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The first of your Naruto scores that I agree with.

Yeah hopefully they'll take a second to explain how Raikage has both arms. Other than that good chapter, just because it provides such a good setup for the next one.

@Newdeath: I hope so too, it wouldn't be cool if this was Madara's final battle. I'm hoping that Kabuto will use a reverse summoning of some kind, or maybe Sasuke will arrive and support Madara. If Madara does pull out a win then I don't see all of the kages dying (probably at least Onoki).

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@GIRUGAMESH: True. It would be a little pointless if Madara was defeated after all the hype, the suspense over the sixth coffin and not to mention he's the best firepower on the evil side. Well I'm not sure if Sasuke sees Madara he'll support him considering that he still believes Tobi is Madara and when he finds out I'm betting he'll feel like such a fool and probably go on a rampage or something like that. If Madara wins I can only see Onoki dying. I'd like to point out that the conversations Madara will have with Tsunade could become very interesting considering she's related to Hashirama Senju.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel