Weekly Naruto: Chapter 559

Topic started by GodLen on Oct. 13, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Remember what happened last Naruto? Oh Yes, Mu hasn’t really been sealed because he was able to physically split himself in two right before the sealing happened. But because of that he lost a ton of energy, so he shouldn’t be a threat to anyone... right? I don’t believe that is the case because he just preformed some kind of awesome jitsu, and I’m sure this jitsu will be a pain in the ass for the good guys. But let’s stop assuming and find out!

THE GOOD

No beating around the bush this time, we see first thing first that the jitsu Mu preformed is in fact a summoning jitsu, one that has truly blown my mind away. Mu has just resurrected Uchiha Madara. But wait! Isn’t he that guy under the mask that has made every ninja life a living hell for the last few months? How can he be dead? Just who is that guy under the mask then? Of course these are just a few of the questions swarming through my mind like Zerglings on my Terran base. What really makes me happy is that this new development brings life back into my theory that Tobi is infact Obito.

Other than that big development we see that Naruto has made his way around to every battlefield and has basically turned the tide of the battle all by himself. I guess Naruto is not all talk after all. But we don’t really care about this, right now all my mind is thinking about is the identity of the man behind the mask.

THE BAD

I’ve wondering about this recently, why do all these ninjas have all these different sealing techniques? How often does one need to seal in a undead ninja, or tailed beast, or Demon King Piccolo? I would understand if maybe one ninja per village knew how to seal something, but it seems like there are way too many people who know this jitsu that is only used during very particular situations.

THE VERDICT 4/5

The reason behind the score is because this manga actually surprised me, and that isn’t very hard to do. Why did Madara talk about Nagato as he walked out of his coffin? How would Madara know about Nagato, seeing as Nagato is only about 30 or so years old and would never have been alive when Madara was alive. Oh man I don’t know, and I can’t wait so I’m jumping in my time machine and seeing how all this plays out.

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

When I read this chapter I thought, "Oh snap! So Tobi really is Obito!"

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I would give this chapter a 5. This is one of the best Naruto chapters I've read in a long time.

ND

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If Tobi is Obito isn't that a little pathetic...think about it he come up with this whole eye of the moon plan and so much more including tricking an entire organization of S ranked ninjas. And as a secret identity the best thing he comes up with is Tobi all he did was remove the extra O from his name and mix the letters up that is pretty weak and not really creative.

Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10

great chap the best in quite a while. so now that we know that madara is not tobi.. does anyone suspect that he is madaras brother?

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Obito was crushed by tons of rocks, and remember the man behind the mask fought Minato so unless Obito grew 2ft in a couple of years it can't be him. It's more than likely that Madara's brother Izuna is the man behind the mask. Either that or it's some sort of weird Madara clone.

@Hirako_Fan said:

great chap the best in quite a while. so now that we know that madara is not tobi.. does anyone suspect that he is madaras brother?

It could also be a Zetsu clone of Madara. When he fought Konan and lost his arm, you could see a white substance where his arm was supposed to be.

ND

Post by Mangetsu_Inc (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I fricking knew it! I always did!!!

@Newdeath: That could be a Shouldaime like Danzo's, granting him controll of the Zetsu army

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Go and read the one I made, several arguments have been made there already. Please read those to save time and not post some of the same stuff people have been coming out with.

@GodLen said:

Remember what happened last Naruto? Oh Yes, Mu hasn’t really been sealed because he was able to physically split himself in two right before the sealing happened. But because of that he lost a ton of energy, so he shouldn’t be a threat to anyone... right? I don’t believe that is the case because he just preformed some kind of awesome jitsu, and I’m sure this jitsu will be a pain in the ass for the good guys. But let’s stop assuming and find out!

THE GOOD

No beating around the bush this time, we see first thing first that the jitsu Mu preformed is in fact a summoning jitsu, one that has truly blown my mind away. Mu has just resurrected Uchiha Madara. But wait! Isn’t he that guy under the mask that has made every ninja life a living hell for the last few months? How can he be dead? Just who is that guy under the mask then? Of course these are just a few of the questions swarming through my mind like Zerglings on my Terran base. What really makes me happy is that this new development brings life back into my theory that Tobi is infact Obito.

Other than that big development we see that Naruto has made his way around to every battlefield and has basically turned the tide of the battle all by himself. I guess Naruto is not all talk after all. But we don’t really care about this, right now all my mind is thinking about is the identity of the man behind the mask.

THE BAD

I’ve wondering about this recently, why do all these ninjas have all these different sealing techniques? How often does one need to seal in a undead ninja, or tailed beast, or Demon King Piccolo? I would understand if maybe one ninja per village knew how to seal something, but it seems like there are way too many people who know this jitsu that is only used during very particular situations.

THE VERDICT 4/5

The reason behind the score is because this manga actually surprised me, and that isn’t very hard to do. Why did Madara talk about Nagato as he walked out of his coffin? How would Madara know about Nagato, seeing as Nagato is only about 30 or so years old and would never have been alive when Madara was alive. Oh man I don’t know, and I can’t wait so I’m jumping in my time machine and seeing how all this plays out.

Out of interest have you ever given any chapter a 5/5? This was Naruto at its best. Variety of sealing jutsu isn't a bad thing, it shows creativity on Kishi's part. It's not as if sealing techniques are forbidden or anything, no reason for plenty of ninja not to know sealing techniques (they don't just need to be used to stop uber opponents).

Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think there's something important to note here. When Madara was first resurrected in the first three pages, before we found out it was Madara, he mentions "that little brat Nagato." At least he did in the translation i read. If that translation is accurate, then it means that Madara managed to live at least until the Second Shinobi war, long enough to know of Nagato as a child. After that i have no idea, i'm betting that Tobi (it's great to be able to use that name again) is the one who killed Madara, and assumed his identity.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

It was a ok chapter, since I kind of knew who it was

Post by Wraxend (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This chapter was easily 6/5 the revelation of Madara was pure epic. As for Tobi I now think that he has been working with Madara from the beginning, but Madara was dying so they where going to use Nagato to bring him back eventually. The fact he wasn't suprised to find himself resurected but was to know it was the impure world jutsu.

Post by DXmagma (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sealing Justu is useful for restraining strong ninjas that attack the village, so it would make sense for the "Police force" to be mostly sealers. also WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I can't be the only one that saw this development coming a mile away.

Post by Mesoian (37 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Oh man, are we really going BACK towards Obito being tobi? I thought we did a good job just staying away from that.

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@All_StarSupes said:

Obito was crushed by tons of rocks, and remember the man behind the mask fought Minato so unless Obito grew 2ft in a couple of years it can't be him. It's more than likely that Madara's brother Izuna is the man behind the mask. Either that or it's some sort of weird Madara clone.

At this moment in time anything can go Obito may have survived it all.

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 17

if Tobi turns out not to be Madara, this is gonna wreak havoc on the wiki pages.

Post by Kyro (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

the man behind the mask must be uchiha izuna.. and remember what tobi said once that the gedo art of rine rebirth was supposed to be use on his own benefit... perhaps reviving uchiha madara his brother...

@Mangetsu_Inc: That could be true as well. Tobi could also be Kagami Uchiha, he was a former friend of Hiruzen's and it would make sense that he would want to get rid of Danzo since he would've known the elders. It could be Setsuna Uchiha as well, he was the founder of the Uchiha Police Force during the Second Hokage's reign. Tobi could even be Shisui for all we know. I just hope Tobi's identity isn't a disappointing one.

@Halberdierv2 said:

if Tobi turns out not to be Madara, this is gonna wreak havoc on the wiki pages.

This is very true.

ND

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@secretzfan:Even if Obito did survive, he would only be the same size as Kakashi and roughly around the same strength. The guy who fought Minato was able to control the fox and compete with Minato in speed. And Obito has no reason to be evil.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel