Weekly Naruto: Chapter 555

Topic started by GodLen on Sept. 15, 2011. Last post by GodLen 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@cfatalis said:

f "Hurrr Durr I have a very bendable attack that could penetrate my impenetrable shield",

No offense,but this is a completely immature response.

As I said earlier, it only happened it would have been idiotic to stop using the attack because it back fired on him once and the one time he gets hit by his attack is when he falls unconcious and it still doesn't change that this "weakness" is shared by as I said everybody.I should also add that nobody knew of the weakness so he could safely use it.

It is like if you were a newbie cop I gave you your gun and you accidentally shot yourself in the foot,you would still use the gun afterward.

"although that is a very kishimoto way of doing this, other than pulling a new type of rasengan."

Says the Kubo fan.....jk

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@cfatalis said:

@MrASSH0LE: No I am annoyed why this character is given the weakness of "Hurrr Durr I have a very bendable attack that could penetrate my impenetrable shield", although that is a very kishimoto way of doing this, other than pulling a new type of rasengan. It happened once, then he used it again, has he no self perseverance? Then again kabuto IS an idiot

It's a waste of time Cfatalis. He will defend Naruto till the end of the earth. He really is the HST equivalent of the Sony Defense Force. He won't understand a thing you say, so don't bother.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AgentJ:

Yea Agent ,your not really countering my argument there.Your just insulting me.Plus what are my not understanding.But I guess that is really all you can do I have debated with you for two years,I should of known I'd have a more intelligent debate with a creationist then with you.You know what Agent let's entertain the idea that I am indeed worshiping this franchise.Does that in anyway invalidate my argument?

You said you had a nose for hypocrisy yet you don't see the contradiction in starting every encounter with me with an ad hominem yet saying you seek to debate properly,you don't see the contradiction in saying you respect ones opinion yet having this attitude with me ever since the Bleach debate where I critiqued your series ,you don't see the contradiction in talking about the character development in Naruto yet arguing for Bleach a show which as little to none and you don't see the contradiction .Sir ,you may have the nose for hypocrisy but your eyes are definitely not the best.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@cfatalis
Well, Kabuto or anyone else didn't know about his weakness (only the 8 tails, but he was KO at the time). Also it does make sense that ultimate armor being beat by the ultimate attack, one of them have to go down (and I pretty sure he wouldn't try to stab himself to test the armor against his attack) 
Post by DXmagma (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah but aren't they technically bloodthirsty now? They're not holding back in any way except they can talk which can help the opposing side but not by much. This way the people they're fighting can't hide behind the "It's not really them" defense because these people are the real deal.

@DXmagma:

Not really, if they was they will be keep attacking (which some just stop attacking and talk a little)

The bloodthirsty ones, don't stop attacking

I really think Kishimoto did a good job with this fight (it one of the best fights, I have saw from this arc). I like the way he use the Irresistible force paradox. I really hope he keep up the good work (and show some Rock Lee)

Still think Kabuto need to step up

Post by travisvoeller (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
i think lee needs to show up more and have a big fight in this war
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

@travisvoeller: AMEN!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel