Weekly Naruto: Chapter 553

Topic started by GodLen on Sept. 1, 2011. Last post by HiddenRareCandy 3 years ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto is pretty hot headed, and sometimes he just needs a good old talking to set things right. Itachi is the one who fulfills this role, hell even I would like to be yelled at by him. In the last chapter, we saw a mysterious rasengan come from behind Mu, could this be Naruto, or perhaps someone even more sinister?

THE GOOD

Nope, it’s Naruto. Which is sad because it would have been pretty cool if it was one of the other rasengan users. Regardless of this, Naruto is here to do what he promised, and that is end the war by taking out everyone by himself. So far, he has been able to put his money where his mouth is, and not in that cute frog wallet he has. Naruto’s opponent this time is Mu, the previous Tsuchikage. I’m sure he would have been a very difficult opponent for Naruto, if he had to fight him alone, and if he wasn’t already fighting two other people when Naruto showed up. But he wasn’t, Naruto plowed right through him like he was nothing more than a filler enemy in the first season.

That’s not a bad thing, Naruto with the power of the Nine Tails, work so well together that there really is not much that can stand up to him right now. His new move, the rasengan planet, was actually pretty cool when it connected, though I doubt he will use it again. Naruto at this point seems to be using a new move for every single bad guy he comes across for some reason, why waist time doing the same thing over and over again? After defeating him, Naruto goes on to face the Third Raikage, who’s weak element just so happens to be wind. Like a good Megaman player, Naruto is taking these bosses in the right order it seems.

But the biggest thing to happen in this chapter is the appearance of Sasuke, who’s surgery seems to have been a success.

THE BAD

I hope that one of these kage will put up a fight against Naruto that will last more than one chapter!

THE VERDICT 4/5

So now it will be the Raikage vs. Naruto, let’s see if he can put up a better fight than A. But will their fight be uninterrupted? Will Sasuke make his appearance before the fight ends?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto seems to be pumping out the variations on the Rasengan like crazy and it looks like Sasuke's Susanoo is quite a different beast than his brother's. Something tells me Itachi is going to be killed again by Sasuke.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The Rasengan are getting crazeir with each chapter, next time we'll meet the Rocketto Rasengan Z? Giga Drill Rasengan? Goldion Rasengan? Rasengan Tenshou? WTF Super Awesome Chocolate Covered Rasengan (Now with Ice-cream and Caramel)?
Post by fijilovesyou (65 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I can't believe that the Rasengan Planet is possible. The 3 small Rasengans are like moons to the big Rasengan. His Rasengan has a gravity field now. He seems to create Rasengan variations in a flash. My goodness! But it was still a good move and I doubt that we will ever see it again. Naruto should learn a new element. At least fire maybe. Was a little disappointed to the design of Sasuke's EMS but we still need to see more of his powers. Just hoping it won't be the same as Madara's time-space techniques since it is old already.
Post by Lurkero (410 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto at this point seems to be using a new move for every single bad guy he comes across for some reason, why waist time doing the same thing over and over again?

You mean like the other 95% of the series?

As much as the Rasengan variations are nice, it's still Rasengan to me. I would like to have seen Naruto gradually become a more skilled ninja with a diverse set of techniques.
Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I want to know how Naruto finished off the Magnet Ninja from a few chapters back... Never explained how his Rasengan ended the impure world jutsu... I noticed that some contradictions have been piling up with Naruto Fox form and what it can or can't do.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So Naruto took a tip from the mighty Black Star, at naming moves LOL!

I have a feeling this isn't the real Naruto (It might be a shadow clone, since Bee isn't with him)

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@VanTesla said:
I want to know how Naruto finished off the Magnet Ninja from a few chapters back... Never explained how his Rasengan ended the impure world jutsu... I noticed that some contradictions have been piling up with Naruto Fox form and what it can or can't do.
He knocked him out then they sealed him
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Destinyheroknight: Im not so sure of that, in the last chapter, bee was complaining with him for using a shadow clone that he could barely form, due to his chakra mode draining him. 

this will be an endurance match,and can ge pretty epic, especually if Naruto goes down first and pulls some crazy miracle to win.
Post by LuffyDUzumaki (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I loved this chapter and all but I kinda wish naruto didnt defeat that kage that was supposed to be Gaara & the tsukikages fight.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i wish naruto would learn his other affinity *cough* WATER *cough* because rasengan is really getting boring 
he needs a variety of jutsu
i really think that speed boost of naruto was 2 compensate on the lack of jutsu 
the extra pair of hands is a bit dull 2 if thats all he has saskue, kabuto with his hidden edo person & madara should own him actually any shinobi able to defend against his speed + a veriety of jutsu = defeat of naruto 
i'm really disappointed 
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Destinyheroknight said:

So Naruto took a tip from the mighty Black Star, at naming moves LOL!

I have a feeling this isn't the real Naruto (It might be a shadow clone, since Bee isn't with him)

Naruto ripping off BS!?!?
THAT IS LIKE THE MCDONALD EATING FAT PEOPLE lol
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Remember when Naruto actually had TROUBLE learning new techniques? i mean HOW long did it take him to learn Rasengan and Wind Release Rasengan? like days, yet now he suddenly shows mastery of new techniques instantly...when did he learn them??

@sharingan_eyes:

It just four Rasengans, I pretty sure this is how he learn it

Naruto: Hey Bee do you know what cool

Bee: What!?

Naruto: Four Rasengans circling around a bigger one, I'll call it Rasengan planet

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Destinyheroknight:  

LOL you got me there, but i don't just mean the Planetary Rasengan, i mean ALL the new ones he's come up with in the last few chapters including that 'spiralling strife sphere" rasengan, and the Spiralling Absorption sphere rasengan

@sharingan_eyes:

But they kind of the same attacks and he already know the basics Rasengan and Wind Release (so he just make new moves by mixing them up)

Post by HiddenRareCandy (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Does it bother anyone else that Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't look the same as Itachi's when he implanted Itachi's actual eyes within him? I think Kishimoto is using all these different eye designs as an excuse just to use his spiral graph stencil toy.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel