Weekly Naruto: Chapter 551

Topic started by GodLen on Aug. 18, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 3 years ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Who would have thought that Itachi is fighting for the good guys once again, even though he is officially dead? Seriously Itachi’s character has flipped flopped allegiances more than anyone else I can remember, he sure does get around. Right now Naruto and Bee have to take on Nagato, who is currently putting up a hell of a fight. Will Naruto talk him to death this time too? Let’s see.

THE GOOD

It took Naruto some time to realize that all the powers Nagato is currently using are the same ones that Pain used on him back in the day. But it seems like Naruto is not taking the battle seriously, asking his opponent if he could train him. Seriously Naruto, this isn’t the time! He is going to rip out your soul and shove it into that giant face door thingy! But never mind Naruto, this chapter is all about Nagato. Seeing him pull out those multiple robotic arms out of nowhere made me wet myself with glee. He even has a Mega Man blaster as well!

Our two heroes are no match against a man who has spent a good deal of time laying in a bed half dead, way to represent the joint ninja army guys. Lucky for them Itachi jumps in with Susanoo and saves the day. But they are all thrusted into another situation as Nagato makes another gravity ball. However, it is easily dispatched when each one of them uses their most powerful long range attack on it. With that Nagato has been sealed. But before he disappears he tells Naruto that he is the final movie of the trilogy, and it better kick more ass than the second film, because that one sucked. Don’t let him down Naruto!

THE BAD

Naruto’s actions in the beginning of this chapter made me face palm. It’s almost as if he wanted to be captured, he seemed to put up no fight against Nagato, or make stupid mistakes a child would have seen through. Oh well, all is well that ends well.

THE VERDICT 3/5

Now that Nagato is defeated, and the good guys recruited Itachi, I’m not sure what can stop these powerhouses. The only one who could really put an end to this crew is Madara and his crew of jinchuuriki. Oh man I’m looking forward to that fight, maybe Sasuke will join the fun as well!

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 17
im not sure how i feel about this chapter, I still felt Pain went down too easily, but it's nice to have Itachi back.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
OK chapter ,i was disappointed by the fight
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,751 posts) See mini bio Level 13
ITACHI IS FREAKING AWESOME
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
agreed
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The chapter was decent. I also thought it was a little stupid how Naruto acted oblivious to how dangerous Nagato truly is. Although I have a feeling that Itachi's going to disappear real soon.  

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

QFT 

ND
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Kabuto is so dumb, I hope Orochimaru take over his body

So he would be more smarter

@Destinyheroknight said:

So he would be more smarter

Kabuto was barely even in the chapter

@MrASSH0LE:

For not making Nagato and Itachi go all out from the beginning

Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Itachi, once again showing how great of a Ninja he is, saving Naruto's and Bee's asses. It'll be neat to see him meet  Sasuke.
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
OK chapter. 

Nagato is too damn strong it took 3 top tiers too take him down. 

I found the 3 parts that nagato mentioned interesting.
@Destinyheroknight said:

I actually think Kabuto's pretty cunning at the moment. Not using Nagato and Itachi to their full power under his control was more arrogant than stupid. 

ND

@Newdeath:

Not using any zombies at full control (only at random times)

He probably seeing that the zombies telling there opponent there weakness and how to dodge there attack

In my book he is dumb and nothing will change my mind, I miss Naruto old villains :(

@Destinyheroknight: Well Kabuto is very arrogant at the moment.  

He probably didn't use his zombies at full control because the one that he used to blackmail Madara was probably better than all of them. Maybe :P 

Everyone misses Orochimaru now :P 

ND

@Newdeath:

It still dumb, his goal is to win and get Sasuke's eyes.

Not fool around (he make Kugo Ginjo look smart)

@Destinyheroknight:  

It is but he was using Itachi and Nagato to try and capture Naruto and Bee, not take Sasuke's eyes.  

LOL! 

ND

@Newdeath:

Madara promise Sasuke's eyes if they win the war (if I remember correctly), and the goal of the war is to capture Naruto and Bee

@Destinyheroknight: Maybe he'll use his secret man in the coffin :P 

ND

@Newdeath:

Then why he working for Madara in the first place, he could have his army of the dead kill Madara and bring Madara back to life and force him to tell him where Sasuke is

@Destinyheroknight: Or maybe he's just messing with Madara before he does his thing :P 
Since Orochimaru is now part of him, he seems to like toying with people like Orochimaru did.  

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel