Weekly Naruto: Chapter 549

Topic started by GodLen on July 30, 2011. Last post by miki 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Last time we saw our boy Naruto and his main squeeze Bee, they just ran into a pair of boss ninja that will give them both a run for their money, Itachi and Nagato. However, both of our heroes have been powered up since the last time they spoke, so defeating them should be a snap, but will it be? Place all bets now.

THE GOOD

Not only has Naruto improved over the last few months since fighting Pain, but Nagato himself really has no desire to fight Naruto again. Madara and Kabuto really need to match their opponents better, for they might have a better chance at winning if their soldiers constantly tell their enemies their weak points and point out where they are at all times. Itachi is sad to learn that Sasuke plans on attacking the Leaf because of what they did to him many years ago, and also sad to learn that his big secret is known by Madara and Naruto. Well I suppose Itachi now has a reason to kill Naruto!

A battle ensues, and it really is going no where. Nagato doesn’t have his Pain boys, but he does have his annoying animal summons that gave Jiraiya a run for his money. Both groups are pretty evenly matched, but neither has used any of their special attacks yet. However, at the end we see Itachi pull out his Mangekyo Sharingan, which is never a good thing. The first result of this is one of Itachi’s crows coming cawing out of Naruto’s mouth. Does that mean Naruto looked him in the eyes, or is this some other kind of sorcery?

THE BAD

If Kabuto can control all these dead ninja’s bodies to do what ever he pleases, why can’t he just make them keep their mouth’s shut? This one slip up is costing him the war!

THE VERDICT 3/5

It’s nice to see these two again. Even though they might have originally been antagonists, they still played an important role in each of the main character’s lives. However, I’m still not expecting these two to put up a major fight against Bee and Naruto, but I might be wrong.Itachi and Nagato are both insanely strong and might just have powers we have never seen before.

Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
"However, at the end we see Itachi pull out his Mangekyo Sharingan, which is never a good thing. The first result of this is one of Itachi’s crows coming cawing out of Naruto’s mouth. Does that mean Naruto looked him in the eyes, or is this some other kind of sorcery?"

Actualy it's a good thing.
When Naruto and Itachi met the last time, Itachi implantet some of his powers (in the form of a crow) inside of Naruto.
Probably Itachi knew the day would come Naruto would need his help from getting captured - and suprise, now he is using his own powers against himself
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Kabuto is so dumb, he should have make the zombies go into berserk mode when he clearly see that his mind games not working. There is no reason for him to continue doing it

Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This happened a really long time ago
Post by Lurkero (398 posts) See mini bio Level 7
How can Naruto call itself a shonen manga if the enemies don't constantly explain their powers and weak points?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Destinyheroknight said:

Kabuto is so dumb, he should have make the zombies go into berserk mode when he clearly see that his mind games not working. There is no reason for him to continue doing it

Umm is plan did not sufffer in anyway from playing the emotionnal card.Plus there is no berserk mode the zombies just attack the shinobis against their will.

@MrASSH0LE:

Umm is plan did not sufffer in anyway from playing the emotionnal card.Plus there is no berserk mode the zombies just attack the shinobis against their will.

Let see, the zombies telling there enemies where they attacking and also how to counter there attacks. He haven't kill no one with his little mind games, so it not working

Yes, they do have a Berserk mode. It when Kabuto take away there will to talk and they just attack

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

Let see, the zombies telling there enemies where they attacking and also how to counter there attacks. He haven't kill no one with his little mind games, so it not working

Yes, they do have a Berserk mode. It when Kabuto take away there will to talk and they just attack

This is Kabuto, the guy who actually think that getting body part of another incompetent villain absorbed into his body is a good idea
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

Yea I don't really any zombie losing his ability to speak it is just them attacking the characters wich is basically what Nagato and Itachi did.

@MrASSH0LE:

Yea I don't really any zombie losing his ability to speak it is just them attacking the characters wich is basically what Nagato and Itachi did.
Itachi and Nagato telling Bee and Naruto where they about to attack giving there enemies a huge edge
Kabuto have taken away the seven swordsmen and Haku ability to talk, so why he isn't doing it for the others?
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

Itachi and Nagato telling Bee and Naruto where they about to attack giving there enemies a huge edge
Kabuto have taken away the seven swordsmen and Haku ability to talk, so why he isn't doing it for the others?
I have actually seen that I remember Kabuto saying something about strenghtening the Edo tensei jutsu.He said nothing about preventing them to talk.If anything it implied that they could no longer resist his control and could not prevent themselves from attacking.

@MrASSH0LE:

I have actually seen that I remember Kabuto saying something about strenghtening the Edo tensei jutsu.He said nothing about preventing them to talk.If anything it implied that they could no longer resist his control and could not prevent themselves from attacking.
(I was talking about freely talking on there own will, and also they already can't resist what they doing)
Also when Kabuto use full control they didn't talk at all. So until you show me a scan of one of them talking, they can't talk in that state
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

(I was talking about freely talking on there own will, and also they already can't resist what they doing)
Also when Kabuto did that they didn't talk at all, so until you show me a scan of one of them talking in full control, they can't talk in that state
Asuma talked in this state
Kinkaku and Ginkaku taked in this state.
Basically the only ones that didn't talk were Haku and the swordsmen so based on the fact that they were more instances were they spoke.My explanation is still the likeliest. 
As for them releasing what they were doing .Yes ,they had some control like they could just stop and talk with Kakashi but as soon as Kabuto strenghtened the jutsu they had no choise but to attack.

@MrASSH0LE:

Asuma talked in this state
Kinkaku and Ginkaku taked in this state.

They wasn't in full control mode (AKA Berserk mode), Kabuto didn't use full control on them (he only use it on Haku and the swordsmen and also Hanzou)

Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kabuto is retarded. End of story. 

I was originally betting that jutsu Itachi put on Naruto was for Madara or Sasuke. I think it may be a sealing jutsu for Itachi and Pain. 

Naruto's new form confuses me... He was able to end Kobuto's jutsu with a Rasengan when he took out the magnet ninja and when he kills White Zetsus they turned into trees because of being plant based... Naruto's new form seems to have the power to turn things back to it's original state, magnet ninja put to rest, and Zetsus return to the original based forms. This is my best guess.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I literally hate the fact that Killer Bee is actually wielding Samehada, I also hate that Kisame's own sword betrayed him, it kind of pisses me off other than that nothing else gets me angry.
Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this entire arc is confusing i just want to see naruto and sasuke fight and they will be force to kill each other. 

and i really hate the sharingan i feel like every time sasuke wins with it its cheap because all he has to do is look at you.
Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

kabuto can control the bodies, why the fuck can't he force their jaws closed?

But I guess they can't really do jutsu's because in naruto you have to yell out your moves before you can use them lol.

Post by miki (4 posts) See mini bio Level 13
i'd like narutoand his friends!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel