Weekly Naruto: Chapter 546

Topic started by GodLen on July 7, 2011. Last post by Shindiggah 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Naruto is everywhere, literally! In the last chapter we saw him use his massive amount of chakra to send clones of himself to every battlefield of this great ninja war. He is not more powerful than he ever was in the past, and destroying every enemy at once does not sound impossible anymore. Will he be able to achieve this?

THE GOOD

Naruto doesn’t really play an important role in this chapter, but we do witness him flexing his muscles again as he simply destroys an enemy in one blow. However, dispite this upgrade, the eniemy has their gang of uber warriors as well, with one such group being the previous kage’s featured in this chapter.

Gaara and Onoki have finally decided to join in on the battle, but this won’t be easy for they both have to fight their previous mentors. Seeing Gaara’s father fight with gold dust is amazing to say the least, with poor Gaara only giving the power to control sand. These two men clash in the desert, with neither better than the other. It looks like now the story will focus on this battle, which is going to be awesome because kaga on kaga battles are always so much fun. Though I’m sure Naruto will play a role in this one as well. Maybe one of his clones will jump in to assist.

THE BAD

They spend a few pages explaining how awesome this guy with the magnet powers is, getting me all excited and everything, and then kill him as easily as one would kill a pesky misquito on ones arm. ARRGHH!

THE VERDICT 3/5

The next chapter will surely focus on Garra and his father after he told him that the jinchuuriki he once knew is gone forever. But will the other kage’s just stand around while these two just fight? I wouldn’t!

Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I would chalk it up to the infamous down grade when your ressurected BS. If the writer did make them as powerful as mentioned, then the Shinobi would have no chance in wining...
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
... dude your spelling is atrocious here. 

But more importantly, i'm really excited to see Gaara take on his dad, it's gonna be awesome to finally see exactly how far Gaara has come ever since that scary ass scene with the Rain Ninjas 50 volumes ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 25
The beginning of this chapter was kind of silly. Building this guy up only to have Naruto easily PWNing him.
It's interesting to learn that Garra's father uses gold to fight. The Second Kazekage used the metallic black sand.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 17
gold vs sand? man Garra's dad must've been a gangsta.
Post by Shindiggah (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I'm still confused how the gold dust works with gaara's dad, is he able to summon it or does he just happen to have a great deal of it on him that he manipulates with chakra? If it's the latter then there's no way he can beat gaara, since well they happen to be on a battlefield composed entirely out of sand...
Post by Bellum (127 posts) See mini bio Level 8
There are no words to describe how FRUSTRATED I get when I come across such a short chapter who's sole purpose is to setup next weeks chapter. >:|
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@shindiggah said:
I'm still confused how the gold dust works with gaara's dad, is he able to summon it or does he just happen to have a great deal of it on him that he manipulates with chakra? If it's the latter then there's no way he can beat gaara, since well they happen to be on a battlefield composed entirely out of sand...

I think what he'd doing is pulling the minerals together out of the sand to create the Gold Dust using Magnetism abilities. Kind of like how Gaara made Sand next to Kimimaru's feet way back in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, but on a higher level.
Post by Shindiggah (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@ninjadude853 said:
@shindiggah said:

I think what he'd doing is pulling the minerals together out of the sand to create the Gold Dust using Magnetism abilities. Kind of like how Gaara made Sand next to Kimimaru's feet way back in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, but on a higher level.
ah, okay that makes sense I suppose, still though I think gaara will win this one fairly easily, especially considering the whole downgrade when dead crap.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel