Weekly Naruto: Chapter 515

Topic started by GodLen on Nov. 4, 2010. Last post by Chengy 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
1 problem with this.most of the killed characters have come back wihth the resurrection jutsu...BUT WHERE IS HIDAN?!HES THE BEST AKATSUKI MEMBER WHO ISNT  ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT!
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

It's zombie ninja!!!!

Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Great chapter. I'm really excited to see the 7 dead Jinchuriki in action. 

@Rexic:  No, Hidan was pretty weak. In my opinion the weakest Akatsuki (beside Zetsu). If Kabuto really wanted him he would have to kill a few stags - but it seems like that would be too much effort for such a weak fighter :-D. 

But is he even still alive? If you read the Narutopedia article it says his head could die from lack of nutrion
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mr_monday:  
lol XD i totally forgot about the resurrected jinchuriki XD
Post by Hiashi (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Rexic:  Hidan isn't dead. He was immortal, which is why Shikamaru's only option was to blow away his body and bury his still living head deep underground. So techincally he's still out there in the hidden leaf forest somewhere. Poor guy.
@hiashi:  
dont forget! his head is detached from his body :P and the evil-looking deer of the Nara clan watch him...*shudder*
Post by Xlon16 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yes been waiting love this!
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I predict a Naruto vs Jiraiya battle in the future. 

The problem i see is all the revived people retain their thoughts, personalities and stuff so whats going on with Nagato, Asuma, Itachi ect.
@Chengy:  
I have a feeling thats gonna happen too :( 
i dont want that though! Kishimoto would be too cruel if he makes naruto face Jiraiya 
Post by Om1kron (141 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I think the creator is finally going to bring Naruto to a close. 
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Chengy said:
" The problem i see is all the revived people retain their thoughts, personalities and stuff so whats going on with Nagato, Asuma, Itachi ect. "
Even if they keep their memory they have to fight - The kage's said they were sorry for attacking Sarutobi, but still they had to obey Orochimaru
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@UsachanMaN:
Im also seeing Asuma vs Shikamaru 

Neji vs his dad?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel