Weekly Naruto: Chapter 513

Topic started by GodLen on Oct. 16, 2010. Last post by AgentJ 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
The action has been picking up within the last few chapters of Naruto. Last time if you remember we were given a few tidbits directly from Madara himself about Zetsu, which makes him a lot more powerful than what most of us initially expected. Finally Kabuto is heading toward Naruto and the gang. Who will claim victory in this first battle of this war?

The Good

Never forget 
Never forget 
What’s the first thing on the good guys minds once they realize that their current hideout is in Jeopardy? Save the animals! The chaperones force Naruto to survey each one of these giant animal’s sexes to get him out of their hair, and it works. Naruto should quit his day job and look for giant armadillo penises for the rest of his life, there I said it. 

Meanwhile Tsuchikage has ambushed both Kabuto and Deidara, but it didn’t stop them from attacking the giant turtle, flipping it over in the process. Good news is no animal died in the process, but the bad news is Orochimaru's giant snake Manda is back, and better than ever with itty bitty arms. Kabuto then heads for Naruto, while Deidara faces off against his former kage. 

I’m surprised so far at how powerful this zombie Deidara is, this one won’t be a pushover like I suspected. Also Kabuto has become a powerhouse as well. I wonder if Ochimaru will full come back?

The Bad

First of all I’m glad that Kishimoto decided to put a giant armadillo penis in this chapter, but at the same time it wasn’t on my list of things to check off before Naruto was over. Also I will be pissed if Deidara takes down Tsuchikage in the next chapter. I love Deidara and everything, but he has outstayed his welcome. 

The Verdict 4/5

This chapter gets bonus points for actually being funny, so congratulations. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to see just how bad ass Tsuchikage is when he is angry. We don’t get to see many ninja from their country, so please show us something cool!    
Post by ThunderGod (14 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hehe that was funny =) 

I LOL so hard when I saw that Ish.. I wonder what they will do on that part for the anime? Probably change the angle or something =)
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 25
So, who wants to put money down that when this chapter is published in the US that VIZ will censor out the armadillo penis? If VIZ wont show Greed on a cross, why show an animal penis?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FoxxFireArt said:
"So, who wants to put money down that when this chapter is published in the US that VIZ will censor out the armadillo penis? If VIZ wont show Greed on a cross, why show an animal penis? "

Well technically it's not a human ding-dong so they might be merciful with it, generally the people censoring things aren't too picky about that.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

i loved this chapter XD 
Naruto's idiocity will never cease to amaze me :D 
"Even it the sky and ground switch places, a male is still a male!" 
lol :D 
and that old dude was amazing, lecturing diedra
Post by Om1kron (141 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the damn names are so confusing... the Atsuksi Atakatsuki or something I know I'm not going crazy.   
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This was a good chapter, it was funny and Deidara is awesome.
Post by Adanadhel (124 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'm looking forward to the next one! Wanna see Tsuchikage kicking some asses!
Post by dudeglove (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
How/why the fuck can he fly? Weird.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@dudeglove said:

" How/why the fuck can he fly? Weird. "

Wait have you ever heard of fiction let alone Naruto? or are you just a lost GB'r? :P 
@Om1kron said:

" the damn names are so confusing... the Atsuksi Atakatsuki or something I know I'm not going crazy.    "

Great more n00bs! start at chapter 1 you guys (Akatsuki = Aka-tsuki)  :P

Damn i didn't need that thing in my face again it totally ruined my morning now WHY have that in the chapter ? xP
Post by Om1kron (141 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:

" @dudeglove said:

" How/why the fuck can he fly? Weird. "

Wait have you ever heard of fiction let alone Naruto? or are you just a lost GB'r? :P 

@Om1kron

said:

" the damn names are so confusing... the Atsuksi Atakatsuki or something I know I'm not going crazy.    "

Great more n00bs! start at chapter 1 you guys (Akatsuki = Aka-tsuki)  :P  Damn i didn't need that thing in my face again it totally ruined my morning now WHY have that in the chapter ? xP "
Hey Captain Dyslexic, why don't you read issue 513 page 1 panel 2 before you go calling people noobs. 

I was a little brash originally writing this (still coming down from road rage) and then saw :P so you were trying to be funny I presume.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Om1kron:  Indeed, sorry. and i'm autistic not dyslexic XD
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
...Naruto is ridiculously boring these days. What do I care whether the old man or the character we've seen beat 3 times wins? And Kishimoto is obviously struggling to find a way to keep Naruto out of the fight. It's nuts. I can't see how any chapter since Naruto's backstory ended could be better than a 2.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel