Weekly Naruto: Chapter 510

Topic started by GodLen on Sept. 17, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
Last chapter of Naruto was all about Akatsuki. Madara has finally come to take back what was his, and those are the eyes of Nagato, the Rinnegan. Konan is now the only original Akatsuki member who can put a stop to Madara and his evil ways. She was not doing so hot the last time we saw her; however, she had Madara right where she wanted him to be. Will Madara survive this awesome attack, or will Konan get married to Zabuza in heaven?

The Good

Young man, there's no need to feel down.  
Young man, there's no need to feel down.  
Well you can’t blame Konan for not trying, hell this one trap alone makes her more useful than all the girls in Naruto combined together, yet it still wasn’t enough to take down Madara. Konan studied him for a long time, learning everything one could know about Madara’s power. Even when she placed him in a canyon filled with 600 billion explosive tags Madara escapes. How the hell can he escape that? That’s about 100 times the population of the world! (Assuming of course that the translator didn’t confuse his millions with his billions.)

Well, Madara has a pretty good excuse on why he didn’t die, that he possess the power to connect illusion and reality together. He then goes on to brag that he has the power of both the Uchiha and the Senju in one body, making things like that child’s play. Madara then easily kills Konan, but not before she proclaims that she will be the pillar supporting Naruto’s bridge of peace and before Madara figures out where Nagato is located. With the Rinnegan now in Madara’s hands, Naruto’s bridge is not looking too stable.

The Bad

I’m still awestruck that 600 billion explosive tags could not kill Madara. First of all how the hell did she make them all, and second of all how can a piece of paper be so explosive? I have a funny feeling Kishimoto got this idea from Kubo.

I’m going to be honest here, Akatsuki lost some of its bad ass aura after Konan’s did her fabulous “I’m going to be Naruto’s support” hands in the air thing before she died. Way to ruin the entire organization Konan!

The Verdict 2/5

Well I’m happy that this part of the story is finished, ready to move on to better things. With the Rinnegan in Madara’s possession, and with Kisame’s message heading toward Madara, I’m sure we will see a showdown sometime soon. Don’t disappoint me Kishimoto.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How the hell did she make them all?  
 Might have just summon them or something like that. 

How can a piece of paper be so explosive? 
IIRC a paper tag has destoryed soild rock in the past. Plus it's fiction.
Post by SamJaz (11,155 posts) See mini bio Level 19
You REALLY missed out the big thing that Madara said at the end. Nagato Pein was a member of the Uzumaki clan, IE Naruto's Uncle.
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I never really cared for Konan but for some reason these 2 chapters had me really respecting her. Too bad she was up against the ever awesome Madara.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
@SamJaz: HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THAT!
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SamJaz said:
"You REALLY missed out the big thing that Madara said at the end. Nagato Pein was a member of the Uzumaki clan, IE Naruto's Uncle. "

Which I'm suprised isn't mentioned at all that Nagato was an Uzumaki, that was a pretty sweet bit of information to miss. 

I personally loved the chapter, I was like "Holy !@#$ Konan's actually powerful!"
@GodLen said:
" @SamJaz: HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THAT! "

VIdeo format for awsomeness. 

6:00 minutes in.
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
i think akatsuki's badassness was lost when OVER HALF THE PEOPLE DIED 
though i have to say the rainbow thing just pissed me off
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ninjadude853:
ya i agree about the rainbow, it was a bit too cheesy
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SamJaz:
I KNOW!!! I'm surprised there arent a lot of comments about Nagato being an uzumaki. I was like......Nagato..red hair...UZUMAKI??!!  WAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You know, I have a confession to make. Although he had stated a thousand times that he was Madara I still had the doubt and still had a small pebble in my shoe that the guy was Obito but now that the eye was revealed there is no doubt in my mind that it is who he is. 
I bet the rainbow turned this guy on 

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Why Kubo is actaully growing Kishimoto is actaully losing it. Naruto has been getting worse and worse. Like there tying to hurry and end Naruto
@secretzfan said:
"Why Kubo is actaully growing Kishimoto is actaully losing it. Naruto has been getting worse and worse. Like there tying to hurry and end Naruto "

In my eyes...it's the other way around...
Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Frig!  Madara for crying out load you had a GREAT very simple plan!  That plan was WORLD DOMINATION, very easy and to the point!  Now he's going on about needing the power of the tailed beats to reflect his genjutsu off of the moon and now he needs each of the six pasts as well?  YOUR SCREWING IT UP!! STOP OVER COMPLICATING THINGS AND KEEP IT SIMPLE!  

Your starting to sound like a bad Bond villain. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:
" @SamJaz said:
"You REALLY missed out the big thing that Madara said at the end. Nagato Pein was a member of the Uzumaki clan, IE Naruto's Uncle. "

Which I'm suprised isn't mentioned at all that Nagato was an Uzumaki, that was a pretty sweet bit of information to miss. 

I personally loved the chapter, I was like "Holy !@#$ Konan's actually powerful!" "
Is Nagato an Uzumaki or Yahikito (Deva)?
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  • @hitsusatsu11:

If Tobi(I still refuse to accept he is Madara) is to believed then yes

Nagato is supposedly a member of the Uzumaki clan. (supposedly he has the trade mark red hair of the clan).

This also tells us another thing , As explained by Tobi, to gain the powers of the sage of six paths , Which are 
The Unchiha Bloodline
The Senju Bloodline
The Rinegan
The Power of the Tailed beasts 

The Uzumaki Bloodline may also be one of the paths , 
The reason i say this is because Tobi say's he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

Not my theory just a re-post

Well, I guess we know why Naruto looks like the sage of the six paths in body now, whenever he uses the Kyuubi’s Yang chakra.

“By administering vitality and physical energy which forms the basis of yang power, he would breathe life into that form.”

So Naruto essentially has half of the Sage’s power in the form of his body and vitality, due both to his blood as an Uzumaki, who are related to the Senju, and due to the yang power of the Kyuubi, which makes up the basis of that same power. That is why Yamato commented on the life force his power emitted and how his mokuton reacted to it. The only thing he doesn’t have to be a complete Sage like Nagato was and Madara apparently claims to be, is the yin powers, which obviously make up the power of the Sharingan and the Uchiha.

Now we know that Nagato was an Uzumaki which means he inherited the vitality and physical energy of the Sages as well and I believe that Madara gave him the powers of his own eye technique to complete the other half of that power in the form of yin.

Yin and Yang combined together created the Rinnegan and gave Nagato the full power of the Sage of the Six Paths.

It also makes me believe that this same power is exactly what Itachi foresaw in Naruto as well and it may be exactly why he transferred some of his own power to Naruto. Naruto, like Nagato was, is an Uzumaki and Itachi, by giving him his own power, might be filling the same role Madara may have fulfilled for Nagato. If Naruto manages to access that power, he may become a new Sage of the Six Paths by completing both halves.

If the power of the Izinagi can make dreams become reality, then Naruto’s dream of peace may not be unreachable after all. I also still believe that the Uzumaki may be more closely related to the sage’s youngest son than the Senju are, because they show more of those traits in the form of vitality and physical energy. Why else would Madara use Nagato instead of a Senju as his way to create the rinnegan?

One last thing, I also believe that Madara’s form of the Izinagi and as a Sage of the Six Paths, is still also incomplete as well, because it looked like he was losing sight in his left eye after he used it. This may be why he needs the Bijuu, because they seem to be a necessity when it comes to assuming the complete form of a sage. That may be why Naruto appeared to look like the Sage after gaining control of the Kyuubi, because the Kyuubi is essentially the closest thing you will get to the Juubi. It may also be what Madara was talking about when he mentioned needing the bijuu to become “complete”.

Wow, all this is gonna make my brain implode. T__T

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This chapter was beast, I don't care what anyone says.

And I'm guessing The Hyuuga Clan is The Fourth Path.    
@hitsusatsu11: 
Nagato, I believe Yahiko had blonde hair. 

@gogbot said:
"
  • @hitsusatsu11:

If Tobi(I still refuse to accept he is Madara) is to believed then yes

Nagato is supposedly a member of the Uzumaki clan. (supposedly he has the trade mark red hair of the clan).

This also tells us another thing , As explained by Tobi, to gain the powers of the sage of six paths , Which are 
The Unchiha Bloodline
The Senju Bloodline
The Rinegan
The Power of the Tailed beasts 

The Uzumaki Bloodline may also be one of the paths , 
The reason i say this is because Tobi say's he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

Not my theory just a re-post

Well, I guess we know why Naruto looks like the sage of the six paths in body now, whenever he uses the Kyuubi’s Yang chakra.

“By administering vitality and physical energy which forms the basis of yang power, he would breathe life into that form.”

So Naruto essentially has half of the Sage’s power in the form of his body and vitality, due both to his blood as an Uzumaki, who are related to the Senju, and due to the yang power of the Kyuubi, which makes up the basis of that same power. That is why Yamato commented on the life force his power emitted and how his mokuton reacted to it. The only thing he doesn’t have to be a complete Sage like Nagato was and Madara apparently claims to be, is the yin powers, which obviously make up the power of the Sharingan and the Uchiha.

Now we know that Nagato was an Uzumaki which means he inherited the vitality and physical energy of the Sages as well and I believe that Madara gave him the powers of his own eye technique to complete the other half of that power in the form of yin.

Yin and Yang combined together created the Rinnegan and gave Nagato the full power of the Sage of the Six Paths.

It also makes me believe that this same power is exactly what Itachi foresaw in Naruto as well and it may be exactly why he transferred some of his own power to Naruto. Naruto, like Nagato was, is an Uzumaki and Itachi, by giving him his own power, might be filling the same role Madara may have fulfilled for Nagato. If Naruto manages to access that power, he may become a new Sage of the Six Paths by completing both halves.

If the power of the Izinagi can make dreams become reality, then Naruto’s dream of peace may not be unreachable after all. I also still believe that the Uzumaki may be more closely related to the sage’s youngest son than the Senju are, because they show more of those traits in the form of vitality and physical energy. Why else would Madara use Nagato instead of a Senju as his way to create the rinnegan?

One last thing, I also believe that Madara’s form of the Izinagi and as a Sage of the Six Paths, is still also incomplete as well, because it looked like he was losing sight in his left eye after he used it. This may be why he needs the Bijuu, because they seem to be a necessity when it comes to assuming the complete form of a sage. That may be why Naruto appeared to look like the Sage after gaining control of the Kyuubi, because the Kyuubi is essentially the closest thing you will get to the Juubi. It may also be what Madara was talking about when he mentioned needing the bijuu to become “complete”.

Wow, all this is gonna make my brain implode. T__T

"

That's an interesting Theory, I almost forgot about Itachi tossing some of his power to Naruto so long ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@DevilMayhem666 said:
" @secretzfan said:
"Why Kubo is actaully growing Kishimoto is actaully losing it. Naruto has been getting worse and worse. Like there tying to hurry and end Naruto "
In my eyes...it's the other way around... "
I think in the eyes of everyone except the most jaded Naruto hater and the criminally insane Bleach fanboy, it's the other way around as well. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel