Weekly Bleach Discussion: Chapter 477

Topic started by GodLen on Dec. 18, 2011. Last post by sharingan_eyes 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Last chapter we found out that Ichigo has passed Soul Society’s test, a test that never should have happened in the first place, but a test regardless. Seriously, Ichigo has never given them reason to doubt his loyalty to Soul Society, hell he has done more than enough for them than any Captain combined. I’m telling you that this wouldn’t happen if I was captain, but that shipped has sailed a long time ago. Anyways, Ginjo is on the ropes, will we see his head roll this chapter?

THE GOOD

Yeah, Ginjo isn’t going to get up after this one. After being slashed by Ichigo, he attempts to put up a little bit of a fight, but ends up getting his sword cleaved. With that, Ginjo is out for the count, in fact he just might be a goner, though I seriously doubt Kubo would have Ichigo kill anyone, it’s just not his style. However, the bad guys can kill anyone they damn please. So Tsukishima springs up from the dead to try and take revenge, but Rukia jumps in front of his blade to take his blow.

We all knew it was coming, I mean there had to be a reason why Riruka placed herself inside Rukia’s body right? Of course that reason was to be a human shield for Ichigo! What Ichigo fangirl wouldn't throw herself in front of a blade to save his life? Before dying, she then tells the world that Ichigo in fact saved Ginjo’s life. Yup, saved his life by killing him. I hope Ichigo never saves me...

THE BAD

The one thing that is bugging me is that Ichigo should be fast enough to dodge Tsukishima’s blow. Hell, the man has a hole in his chest and everything! Though he probably knew Rirukia would appear, so he wanted to kill two birds with one Tsukishima.

THE VERDICT 3/5

This chapter was a little surprising, so I give it an extra point. Though I’m happy that its coming to an end. Hopefully Ginjo’s story will be entertaining, and perhaps give us an inside look into Soul Society at that time.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I honestly didn't see Riruka's creative weight-loss strategy coming. I figured that particular little tidbit would sit around for a while before revealing itself again at a much later date.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tsukishima is alive!? He survived the Hokuto no Senbonsakura...

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@AgentJ said:

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I honestly didn't see Riruka's creative weight-loss strategy coming. I figured that particular little tidbit would sit around for a while before revealing itself again at a much later date.

agreed... then again, considering the vitality of most bleach characters, I don't think she's gonna die so quickly. ( I hope! she's my fav arc character, i dont wanna see her die! T_T)

also, before her daring sacrifice to protect Ichigo, she was the only undefeated Xcution member as well. (and she goes to score an own-goal -_-' )

Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Obviously he implanted the memory of him dying into Byakuya.

@Halberdierv2 said:

@AgentJ said:

agreed... then again, considering the vitality of most bleach characters, I don't think she's gonna die so quickly. ( I hope! she's my fav arc character, i dont wanna see her die! T_T)

also, before her daring sacrifice to protect Ichigo, she was the only undefeated Xcution member as well. (and she goes to score an own-goal -_-' )

I don't think we have to worry about her dying. After all, the only non-hollow that has died in the whole series is Tousen, and there's no guarantee that he has passed on either.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@AgentJ:

After all, the only non-hollow that has died in the whole series is Tousen

Tousen was kind of a hollow when he die and also Kaien, Ichigo's mother and Gin are dead to

@Destinyheroknight said:

@AgentJ:

After all, the only non-hollow that has died in the whole series is Tousen

Tousen was kind of a hollow when he die and also Kaien, Ichigo's mother and Gin are dead to

Kaien and Ichigo's mother were dead before the series started. As for Gin, I'm not so sure. If he is, then there's two, but I don't remember there being anything definitive.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

*sigh* of course he's still alive..this is Bleach were talking about

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel