Weekly Bleach Discussion: Chapter 474

Topic started by GodLen on Nov. 28, 2011. Last post by bluehulk11 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Seriously, out of all the shit SS been up to in the manga and in fillers and movies... this is barely anything. Shit fb is worst privacy than this bullshit.

Gotta love ichigo's

STFU!!!! Bankai bitches!

Post by WideEyedKitten (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@chickdigger802: I loved that! :D he will totally wip ginjos ass now

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,864 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Am I the only one who thinks that Ukitake is actually really evil. Granted he is probably not Aizen level evil but I am going with Gingo on this one. My reasons for this is Ukitake's shikai is surprising plain for a captain I think somehow that ability is linked to this evil scheme.

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I'm interested in seeing how Ichigo's Bankai has been effected since even his restored Zangetsu is kind of different.

Ginjo's idea is sort of silly. If they wanted to keep Ichigo down, why go through all the trouble to return his powers? The power of the Combat Badge holding back his power could explain a few things. Ichigo's constantly flowing out reiatsu was credited for awakening both Sado and Orihime's powers. Tatsuki, Karin, and Keigo have started to be able to see ghosts, but haven't developed any powers based on it.

I am a little discouraged since I'd love to see Tatsuki be more involved.

Post by bluehulk11 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@FoxxFireArt said:

I'm interested in seeing how Ichigo's Bankai has been effected since even his restored Zangetsu is kind of different.

Ginjo's idea is sort of silly. If they wanted to keep Ichigo down, why go through all the trouble to return his powers? The power of the Combat Badge holding back his power could explain a few things. Ichigo's constantly flowing out reiatsu was credited for awakening both Sado and Orihime's powers. Tatsuki, Karin, and Keigo have started to be able to see ghosts, but haven't developed any powers based on it.

I am a little discouraged since I'd love to see Tatsuki be more involved.

IT's a we don't like you but we still need you thing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel