Weekly Bleach Discussion: Chapter 466

Topic started by GodLen on Oct. 1, 2011. Last post by WideEyedKitten 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Renji has grown up to be quite the man in the forty or so chapters he has been away from us. Not only has he been training to take out Aizen, but he also dislikes hitting girls; what a guy! But seriously, I sort of like the idea of everyone training to take out Aizen, so that if he does escape, even a crappy character like Iba would be able to take him out. Either way, let’s see if Renji will bring the Dirty Boots to the cleaners.

THE GOOD

Hot damn Mrs. Dirty Boots sucks! One hit by Renji’s hilt was enough to completely floor her. How embarrassing for the full bring users, I mean seriously is this supposed to be a joke? None of them can even hold a candle to the captains, I’m sure even a group of hollows might be able to take out this rag tag group of crybabies. But I digress, they do have some good points when pressured like Jackie’s suicide to help Renji escape from this hellish video game.

Yukio and Hitsugaya go head to head as well in this chapter. Yukio like every other full bring user in these last few chapters gets his butt handed to him. But Yukio really has no excuse for loosing, since he can control everything in this world. I suppose not even God can take out Hitsugaya, which I’m sure will please his fan girls. So the question on all of our minds is this: Will Tsukishima and Ginjo be pushovers as well?

THE BAD

Supposedly if Jackie had no chance to defeat Renji, Yukio would pull the plug on their “chat room” and kill them both. What I don’t understand is why Yukio could not just pull the plug even with Jackie’s death and kill Renji? Why must Jackie die for Renji to be released? Isn’t Yukio the god of this world, can’t he just kill all the shinigami at once and get it over with?

Also I have no idea how Jackie killed herself. Did she chop her own head off or something? I know this is in Shonen Jump and everything so they can’t show much, but don’t leave me hanging!

THE VERDICT 3/5

I have to admit Renji really turned me on in this chapter with his awesome speeches about giving up his life rather than hitting a girl. I’m not really a fan of Renji, but I’m starting to see the light. I’m excited to see if Ikkaku’s fight will be just as easy, or if Moe is actually a lot stronger than we first imagined.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This chapter was boring and make the Fullbring weak. This just a waste of time

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17

this can't be so easy, it doesn't make any sense. anyways, it looked like Jackie faked it at the end and sucker-punched Renji.

although the chapter did humanize Yukio and Jackie a bit.

Post by zaldar (1,239 posts) See mini bio Level 15

given the popularity of moe in japan as a genre....I would expect "him" to be quite strong...

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I got the impression Renji was channeling Sanji this chapter.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

oh come on, that's ridiculous, if a woman is attacking you, and has a chance of killing you, then i'm sure it's ok to hit her, female equality and all

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The Shinigami got pysch school training, they can analize the mental weaknesses of their enemies even better than Freud coud have ever done it.....

Will Byakuya analize Tsukishima dreams?

Will Ichigo try to give Electroshock Therapy to Ginjo?

Will Kubo slap the fail out the Fullbrings next chapter?

Stay tuned for more, always quality decreasing, action

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

The Shinigami got pysch school training, they can analize the mental weaknesses of their enemies even better than Freud coud have ever done it.....
Will Byakuya analize Tsukishima dreams?
Will Ichigo try to give Electroshock Therapy to Ginjo?
Will Kubo slap the fail out the Fullbrings next chapter?
Stay tuned for more, always quality decreasing, action

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Yukio isn't being a very awesome god right now seriosuly he should be able to fight Toshiro better than this and Yukio is soo the rip off of Game Master now

Shishigawara REDEEM THE FULLBRINGERS!!!!!!!!!!
At least give them a fighting chance Kubo
@sharingan_eyes
:

That is what Renji does

Post by Saint_Of_Dragons (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4
If ive learned anything about Bleach is this, just because someone appears weak at first does not mean they wont become much stronger later on. Bleach fights have so much PIS it's laughable. 
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Fullbringers look like they're nothing but fodder. I hope Ginjo and Tsukishima can put up more of a fight.

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I really hope Jackie isn't dead. She's cute, and what's the point of foreshadowing some tragic past that never gets explained? Out of the fullbring users, she's shown to have some honor. I'm hoping Renji stopped her some how at the last second.

Post by WideEyedKitten (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Seriously Yukio is just immature and naive, and Toshiro saw that and used his weakness's to his advantage :)

And I like jackie, its nice to see that she is not full out evil, like riruka :) I want to see her fight with rukia, if they will even fight at all...

And Yukio claims to be a god to amp himself up a bit, obviously his world is limited plus everything is a "game" in there, so there has to be a loser and winner, Yukio being a (limited) god or not, he cant control everything in a set game.

And I am happy to see how much renji has matured and improved :) plus im pretty sure he realized that she was no match for him thats why it gave him more reason not to hurt a girl.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel