Weekly Bleach: Chapter 483

Topic started by GodLen on March 5, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Last chapter we found out that the final enemies of this manga will be the Quincys, those guys from the beginning of the manga. Supposedly the Quincys were all wiped out by the Shinigami, but it looks like some survived, and they are angry. They made it all the way into Commander Yamamoto’s office to declare war, these guys must be strong. Let’s see what happens.

THE GOOD

Getting in to Commander Yamamoto’s office doesn’t appear to be a very difficult task, it’s basically open to the public. This low sense of security is due to the person who resides in it, who as you remember, is a monster; these fools will pay dearly for breaking into his office. However, they did manage to kill or badly hurt Chojiro Sasakibe, which is a shame because I always wanted to see what he was capable of. The war has officially started!

Back on Earth Ichigo is still fighting his Vandenreich, who possess a bow that seems to have cannons on it. Not only does he have cool weapons like that, but something that seems to seal away Shinigami’s bankai powers, or something. The manga is not exactly clear on this, but it doesn’t appear to work on Ichigo when he uses his bankai. This must be their trump card when it comes to fighting the Shinigami. This Vandenreich then quickly becomes a target for Ichigo’s Getsuga Tenshou.

THE BAD

The art in the middle section of this manga just wasn’t clear to me on the events of this anti-bankai weapon. When things get crazy, I sometimes have a very hard time figuring out just what exactly I’m looking at when it comes to Bleach, sometimes it is better than others, but this time it was pretty confusing.

THE VERDICT 3/5

I’m excited to see that this battle will not be cakewalk for the Shinigami, like with the Fullbringers. I have a funny feeling that our Commander might not survive this after all. Hopefully we see his bankai before he falls, because it has to be bad ass.

Post by zaldar (1,222 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I wouldn't call the commander a monster (I reserve that for the captain who likes to do experiments and use poisons though his name escapes me now..he heads the research department I believe) strong as hell well yes, but that doesn't imply monstrosity.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Someone should sell this.

Decent enough chapter. That Shinigami guy isn't dead. He's a good guy and good guys don't die in Bleach unless it's a flashback. There a a nonsense page in the beginning of the chapter with Ichigo wearing a hollow mask hoodie. I soooooooooooooooooo want that hoodie.

@zaldar: I think he meant monster like "really strong" or "really powerful" rather than literally being a monster.

Post by zaldar (1,222 posts) See mini bio Level 15

yea that really is a misuse of the word though...it has become more common but it really shouldn't weakens the language (yes I am somewhat of a language prude...mother was an English major and I read Shakespeare and classic literature for fun)

Post by takashichea (10,631 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@sickVisionz said:

Decent enough chapter. That Shinigami guy isn't dead. He's a good guy and good guys don't die in Bleach unless it's a flashback. There a a nonsense page in the beginning of the chapter with Ichigo wearing a hollow mask hoodie. I soooooooooooooooooo want that hoodie.

@zaldar: I think he meant monster like "really strong" or "really powerful" rather than literally being a monster.

It's awesome!

The worst fashion I believed in Bleach is Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo's combined form's costume. It looked like a dress.

I'm glad that Bleach is going back its roots that makes it unique. It's a battle between two races, Shinigami and Quincies. Hopefully, they will stay from Nazi stuff.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel