Weekly Bleach: Chapter 463

Topic started by GodLen on Sept. 10, 2011. Last post by Raw_gutz 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Thanksgiving comes early for Ginjo and Tsukishima’s friends, for they feasted on Ichigo’s power. Even though this fullbring power they stole might just be a small fraction of what Ichigo is capable of, it still must be one spicy meatball. Now that everyone is powered up, what awaits us now is one epic fight. Let’s get started.

THE GOOD

Everyone is powered up and ready to go, however there is one man who just isn’t loved by anyone, Moe Shishigawara; that guy who messes with probability with his fists. Ginjo is worried that if he gets Ichigo’s power, it might not be too good for this world. For what we learn is that Ichigo’s powers cloak the user in some kind of armor that radiates their power to the outside world. This would mean that Moe would have a cool jacket or something that would hit probability jackpots in a radius around him; I have no idea what would happen, but I’m sure nothing could hurt him.

Since all these douchebags received their power from Ichigo, Ichigo feels the need to take them all out because it was his fault. His powerful attack seemed strong enough, but they were all sucked into Yukio’s video game fullbring. After a truly awesome stab by my main man Ikkaku. But it didn’t work, and all the heroes pair off with each other into their own “chat rooms”.

Kenpachi is angry that he is stuck in a room with a weakling, that old man Giriko. Even though this old man transform into a giant muscular hulk, Kenpachi simply cuts him down like a baby hollow. I got to admit that slice just might have been the greatest thing in the world. Oh man I love Kenpachi, and that really did it for me.

THE BAD

I’m torn, because I love what Kenpachi did, but I would also like him to have put up a bigger fight to give Kenpachi a run for his money.

THE VERDICT 4/5

Despite my complaints, I do believe that Giriko isn’t dead yet. He can’t be. For one they are in this video game area, so perhaps he can be brought back to life. Everyone is pared off with their evil counterpart, and I think these fights are going to be good. I hope they all go crazy!

Post by Lurkero (398 posts) See mini bio Level 7
"I held back. They shouldn't be dead."
This needs to be explained to me. Why exactly is it not necessary to kill this guys? For what reason does Ichigo need to be the righteous hero?

The panel where Kenpachi sliced the guy was boring. There was just a slice like on him. Couldn't we at least get a Kenpachi action pose?
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
FIRST!!!!!!
Rather Giriko is dead or not the fact is he was weak mostly since all Ichigo's fullbring did was allow him the be battle ready which he wasn't at first
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
nice weekly but why the hell are the boxes white now?i cant even rread it unless its huighlighted.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I feel like Kenpachi about this chapter, it was way boring

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I kind of feel bad for Riruka she  was cool and Orihime needed another friend lol.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I thought my computer was messed up but the boxes are a weird color. Anyway looks like Kenpachi is really fast now, oh boy the wanking will continue lol, I think these fights are a bit rushed, although at the same time if they didn't add in the fighting it would be very boring.  Still I hope those guys did not go down THAT easy at least let the captains show off something. Also is it me or do those members seem wasted, the guy with the eyepatch looked really cool (Before he transformed) Well I hope we see more soon.

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@arrussel said:
I kind of feel bad for Riruka she  was cool and Orihime needed another friend lol.
agreed, although, judging be the amount of publicity she's received on the covers of the manga, I wouldn't be surprised if she later switches sides. She does have a humongous crush on Ichigo, and she was the only Xcution member who didn't want Ichigo's power. 

also. KENPACHI. 

"Power, you see... Boring, huh?" (right after CLEAVING Giriko)
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Lurkero said:
"I held back. They shouldn't be dead." This needs to be explained to me. Why exactly is it not necessary to kill this guys? For what reason does Ichigo need to be the righteous hero? 
Ichigo doesn't kill people. He didn't kill Grand Fischer, Grimmjow, or Aizen. Tsukishima is the very first person he's ever even suggested killing. I don't think he really has a problem with it, but It's just not what he does
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Bad, boring chapter, with an odd twist that I hope is explained; We saw that Giriko can do a lot to manipulate the odds in the game world. What's to stop him from bumping up the stats of his friends while severely weakening their opponents? Concerning. 
Post by Raw_gutz (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Any chapter with Kenpachi slicing through people is a good chapter. I like that Tsukishima and Byakuya are paired up,that's cool. I think it's bad that I care less about the Ichigo vs. Ginjo fight than any of the others. Even less than the Rukia vs. the lame loli goth girl. To be honest, they need to take away that forsaken eye patch of Kenpachi's and just let him go to town on everyone.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel