Weekly Bleach: Chapter 458

Topic started by GodLen on July 31, 2011. Last post by Hirako_Fan 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

The last time we saw our heroes they were in a bit of a bind; a twenty ton bind that locked them to the sea floor with vibranium. You see, not only did Ichigo and Ginjo have to fight through a gaggle of powerful meta-humans, but now Ginjo got himself stabbed by Tsukishima leaving Ichigo by himself. Will he get help from someone else, or will he have to run?

THE GOOD

This chapter was like a roller coaster, but a roller coaster I would have made in Roller Coaster Tycoon that kills everyone who rides it. Seriously, after reading this chapter I stood up and clapped, “Good show Kubo” I said while raising my glass of red wine. Let’s recap shall we. Tsukishima’s sword really had no effect on Ginjo, which was quite the relief, maybe it took time to activate I told myself. And then Ishida showed up, and everything went straight to hell.

Ishida tells Ichigo that the person who took off his arm was not Tsukishima as we all suspected, but Ginjo. At that point, Ginjo stabs Ichigo and releases a long drawn out laugh that he must have been holding back for a long time now. Tsukishima’s stab did work on him, but in the opposite way, it returned him back to normal. He had been a punk this entire time! Ishida at that time had also been stabbed, but this time by Tsukishima himself. Finally, this chapter ends with Ginjo telling Ichigo that he will relieve him of his fullbring powers with a stab to the chest. But the joke’s on you, that will only make him stronger.

Wait, he isn’t Zoro; just kidding, he is screwed.

THE BAD

Kubo you son of a gun, I was just getting to enjoy Ginjo as a good guy. Why must you pick on Ichigo so much?

THE VERDICT 5/5

Ichigo is loosing friends left and right, and now he really has no one to run to, besides his father, sandal hat, and Soul Society. Oh and Gon, what ever happened to him? I believe he is Ichigo’s only chance for survival now! This was a fantastic chapter, and made us question everything Ginjo had done for Ichigo this entire time. What is their real goal, and why train Ichigo to get him powers that Ginjo will take away from him in the first place?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wow, I should have pay more attention

Uryuu was clearly attack from behind
Uryuu was clearly attack from behind

I should have saw that Tsukishima wasn't the one that attack Uryuu. I guess I have to give Kubo credit for shocking me (but in hindsight, this doesn't make sense)

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this chapter was amazing the best in a while 
i kinda thought ginjo was evil way back when he cut ichigo's eyes and did his epic laugh
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Anyone else remined of when we first found out Aizen is a dick?
Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

God I love the expression on ichigo's face the past month.

Fucking flipping out.

A way more challenging fight than aizen at the very least. Now I think about it, outside of fillers, ichigo doesn't really fight enemies with funky powers.

Post by Mutie199 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
i hope ichigo's friends will realise who the real bad guy is and help ichigo or he is screwed! except if tite kubo decides to suprice us with shinigami friends (rukia) ;p
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 17
soo.. does that mean that Orihime and Chad will fight against Ginjo?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

for some reason, I just didnt like this chapter at all. All that happened was ichigo getting badly owned for the 100th time. I just got intrested in bleach again but this chapter was a letdown imo.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Has it occurred to anyone else that Ginjo might just be spouting all kinds of bullshit? I don't really trust anything a character says after being slashed by Tsukishima's sword.

Either way it's high time Isshin and Urahara got involved, Ichigo seems pretty screwed otherwise. Or Rukia. I'd settle for Rukia showing up, please Kubo.

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newten said:

Has it occurred to anyone else that Ginjo might just be spouting all kinds of bullshit? I don't really trust anything a character says after being slashed by Tsukishima's sword.

Either way it's high time Isshin and Urahara got involved, Ichigo seems pretty screwed otherwise. Or Rukia. I'd settle for Rukia showing up, please Kubo.

It would be epic if Kenpachi or Rengi showed up and kicked ass
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
GInjo have the face of superman Aizen, someone actually BELIEVE he is a good guy?
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
-_-  tell ginjo a quincy has come
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel