Weekly Bleach: Chapter 457

Topic started by GodLen on July 21, 2011. Last post by AgentJ 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

OMG Bleach is back and its ready to kick our ass once again like it has been these last few chapters. Ichigo has a very big dilemma on his hands, in order to stop Tsukishima he has to fight through Chad and Inoue. Now it wouldn’t be so bad if it was just Inoue, or Inoue and that fireworks guy who rode the bore, but its Inoue and Chad, and since most of us respect Chad this is going to be painful. Can Ichigo bring an end to this madness?

THE GOOD

Nope, I don’t think he can after this chapter is said and done. This week was mostly devoted to fighting, and that of course is better seen than heard. But we also learned a lot as well, like Moe’s fullbring power: jackpot knuckle. You see, he can manipulate probability with anything he punches with his ghetto triple seven brass knuckles. But do his powers only deal with destruction? Or could he manipulate the probability of winning the lottery, or making love bloom on the battlefield?

But Ginjo has more problems than Moe, like the collected rage of all his friends and their cool fullbring powers. Ichigo on the other hand is having a tough time fighting Tsukishima, but he appears to be getting better in time because Tsukishima once again complements Ichigo on his new powers. We also see Ichigo whip out a getsuga tenshou, which he hasn’t done in a very long time. It won’t be long until his powers are fully back, and he will be back in Soul Society running Rukia’s ass into the ground.

But before Ichigo can bring the ruckus to the ladies, he first has to deal with a huge problem. In order to save his slow butt, Ginjo had taken a blow to the shoulder for Ichigo, meaning Ichigo just lost the only friend he had. Now what will he do?

THE BAD

If Ichigo can do the getsuga tenshou, I wonder if he could do a bankai? I mean has he even tried it, all he has to do is scream BANKAI! Also dirty boots is still the worst fullbring ever, and this chapter had to utilize it again.

THE VERDICT 4/5

Things are getting really crazy here now that Ginjo might be an enemy to Ichigo. However on the last panel we see what looks like Ishida running to the battle, perhaps he is still ok? Or maybe it was his father, since they all look alike.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
maybe it was his father, since they all look alike.

Uryuu have black hair and his Father have white hair, it was clearly Uryuu

Fullbring can walk in the sky now, when did that happen?

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I think at this point rather than seeing Ichigo use his Bankai, I think his hollow should take over. He's pretty damn angry right now, I think it'd be perfect.

I imagine the next chapter will focus on Ishida though.

Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

@Destinyheroknight: oh yes, hahah I forgot about that!

Post by Roldan (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The only thing i hate about these few chapters is the fact that Chad and Orehime are really acting out of character. I mean, Tsukishima's ability was that he could alter himself so that he's part of the memories but both of them are acting as if he (ichigo) is just a normal enemy. They aren't even trying to talk to Ichigo, i mean they still are friends and everything Ichigo did still matters. Someone help out me here because I'm seriously bumming out on this chapters. I really hate when a writers just start making there characters dumber because of plot convenience.
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Roldan: It's not unlikely Tsukishima rewrote their pasts so he is responsible for much of Ichigo's actions, makeing Ichigo a much more casual friend, whereas he's always been the closest to them.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,300 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
if that is really Uryuu, it will be interesting to see if tsukushima has any control over him, since he was physically cut, and we don't know if he got "soul-cut". still, things are gonna get very interesting, with most of IChigo's friends and family effectively bad guys.
Post by zaldar (1,300 posts) See mini bio Level 15
wait what he was able to use a soul reaper power?  Do we get an explanation of how he does that?  Will be interesting if he does get his soul society powers back AND the fullbring powers...so when is he going to take over the soul society...?
Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This whole arc feels like a reimagining of the bounto fillers imo.

I just wish the new 'good guy' and the new 'bad guy' didn't look so much like renji and byakuya. Can't take this seriously at all >.>"

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@chickdigger802 said:

I just wish the new 'good guy' and the new 'bad guy' didn't look so much like renji and byakuya. Can't take this seriously at all >.>"

What? How do they look similar at all?
Post by chickdigger802 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@AgentJ said:

@chickdigger802 said:

actually more like renji and aizen.

faces are pretty much exactly the same o-O

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@chickdigger802 said:

@AgentJ said:

@chickdigger802 said:

actually more like renji and aizen.

faces are pretty much exactly the same o-O

I guess I sort of see it with Ginjo, but not at all with Tsukishima
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel