Weekly Bleach: Chapter 455

Topic started by GodLen on July 10, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Ichigo has a bone to pick with Tsukishima, a really big bone, like all the dinosaur bones plus Brook’s bones all together as one giant bone. He is super pissed, Tsukishima has stolen everything he loved, and now he wants revenge. The only way one can fix this problem is by killing Tsukishima, or so they hope. Will Ichigo be able to take this bastard?

THE GOOD

Perhaps Tsukishima really just wants ichigo to be his friend, I mean it looks like it must be hard for him to have any friends in the first place. Hell, he even invites Ichigo and Ginjo inside for a surprise party. Though this surprise party only makes Ichigo angrier. Hell anyone would be upset at Tsukishima if this ever happened to them. He is just pushing all of Ichigo’s buttons, and he is about to explode. Man I love this guy. But it would be a sad day indeed if this man ever made it into the One Piece world and did this to Luffy, that would tear the crew apart for sure!

Ichigo eventually does snap and runs right into their trap, and so begins the sacrifice. Yet the only gleam of hope the good guys have is that the stairs have been destroyed, allowing both of them to go all out without fear of hurting the children. It is clear that Ichigo has really leveled up, and easily removes Tsukishima’s arm. But all that really does not matter because Inoue and Chad show up just in time to heal Tsukishima and hurt Ichigo.

THE BAD

Chad can only fight on the side of good! This makes me sad. In other news if they really want to take down Ichigo, please all attack him at once!

THE VERDICT 4/5

Will Ichigo loose some of his fighting edge now that he has to face off against his friends he loves more than anything? I’m guessing so. This does not look good for Ichigo, luckily knowing the way this manga works someone will probably come and save him, but who?

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'm really hoping Chad and Inoue will listen to Ichigo, but I have a bad feeling that at this point just about everyone thinks Ichigo and Ginjo have both lost it.

Isshin. Let it be Isshin who shows up to save the day. The time is now!

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Easily the best arc since Soul Society. Intense, emotional, unexpected. 
Post by Lambwisegamgee (23 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Finally get to see Chad fight, and its against Ichigo...bad times.

Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Please kill Inoue Ichigo, its the perfect oppertunity before she starts spamming Kurosaki Kun which she will probably do in the next chapter or two.

KILL HER NAOW
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Chengy: Haha oh god. You know I just realised that probably didn't happen at all in the manga. I can't imagine like twenty panels of her saying Kurosaki-kun!!

I wanna see Ichigo pulling some more spider-man moves off.

Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
http://www.mangareader.net/94-803-20/bleach/chapter-349.html

not as bad as in the anime but still got sevral panels of it :p
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Chengy said:
Please kill Inoue Ichigo, its the perfect oppertunity before she starts spamming Kurosaki Kun which she will probably do in the next chapter or two.  KILL HER NAOW
Yeah, it IS ABOUT TIME! KILL HER!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel