Weekly Bleach: Chapter 452

Topic started by GodLen on June 18, 2011. Last post by bleach_101 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Ichigo has finally achieved his full potential using his new fullbring powers, thanks to his Spartan-like trainer Ginjo. Slashing Ichigo’s eyes, and making him fight to the death squeezed all the potential for power out of Ichigo, making one sweet cocktail of awesome. What will happen now that he has all his full power unlocked?

THE GOOD

Well, obviously the first thing Ichigo must do are pushups, because pushups are what makes a man strong! A fullbring user needs lots of physical stamina, because it uses the physical body more than a shinigami. Speaking of shinigami, it looks like his powers might be coming back because of his ability to see reiatsu back when he was blind.

Ichigo’s training for right now is over, and he proves it by transforming into his fullbring form, which includes lots of white detailing and a brand new sword. I actually really like this form, it looks very futuristic.

So Ichigo can finally go home, though lucky for him very little time has passed in the real world, unlike my video games at home that suck it all away. Either way when Ichigo arrives home he is welcomed by his sisters who tell him that his cousin that his family hasn’t seen in some time has arrived home. Of course even before we see him or her we know this person is not going to be new to us. However, surprisingly, this person is in fact Shukuro! (Though if it were Aizen I think I would die laughing) Maybe now they will be friends and live together, who knows.

THE BAD

I sad that it wasn’t Aizen. Who wouldn’t want Aizen as their cousin?

THE VERDICT 4/5

Kubo is up to his tricks again, and I’m enjoying it immensely. Ichigo’s new form is pretty rad, and he has a pretty awesome sword that isn’t so big that it tries to cover up Kubo’s insecurities--I’m starting to like Bleach post Aizen. Now hopefully there is a brawl the next chapter when all of Ichigo’s family decide to take down Shukuro altogether.

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 17
YES!! we are back in business. that is quite a cool costume for Ichigo. and he's related to Tsukishima? this will make things interesting.
anyways, I wanna see some shimigami soon! I miss my Rukia! (yeesh, now I sound like Kon.)
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Is it just me or does Ichigo's new form remind anyone of a hollow?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ninjadude853
No,it just you!
GO BACK TO SLEEP SHEEPLE!
@mrassh0le: I have no idea what SHEEPLE means.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ninjadude853 said:
I believe it is a term where a person is likened to a sheep
@Haofan123 said:
@ninjadude853 said:
But... that... doesn't make any sense. How does thinking the armor looks hollowlike make me a sheep?
Post by TheLeamenator (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Tie Kubo has now managed to grab my full attention again in Bleach since Aizen was sentenced to be locked up for 20,000 years. I love how Ichigo's Fullbring makes him look like an Arrancar and how Shukuro Tsukishima is his cousin.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ninjadude853 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@ninjadude853 said:

But... that... doesn't make any sense. How does thinking the armor looks hollowlike make me a sheep?
I honestly have no idea. Thats just the definition that came up when i googled it. I think its also a term for people who take statements at face value
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Halberdierv2: @TheLeamenator: I'm pretty sure Tsukishima isn't really Ichigo's cousin and has just brainwashed the others into thinking that. If they really are cousins I'll be amazed.

And yeah, Ichigo kinda does look like an arrancar now. Hadn't really thought of that before. I'm not entirely sure what to think of his new form, I guess the sword is kinda cool. One of the problems I have with Ichigo now is that since he transformed using final getsuga tenshou anything else he does now seems kind of weak.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Newten said:

@Halberdierv2: @TheLeamenator: I'm pretty sure Tsukishima isn't really Ichigo's cousin and has just brainwashed the others into thinking that. If they really are cousins I'll be amazed.

And yeah, Ichigo kinda does look like an arrancar now. Hadn't really thought of that before. I'm not entirely sure what to think of his new form, I guess the sword is kinda cool. One of the problems I have with Ichigo now is that since he transformed using final getsuga tenshou anything else he does now seems kind of weak.

This. He altered Orihime's memory when he met her earlier, so I imagine he did the same to Ichigo's sisters. Again, I believe that sword can cut anything its owner wants it to. 
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It's the beginning of the new series, Kamen Raider ICHIGO
Post by fairy_tail (1 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I really liked this chapter
Post by vergilius (147 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I, for one, hate the new costume with a burning passion. Here's hoping it's just a transitional form.

Hopes: Orihime's newly found backbone won't disappear, Chad will be relevant to the plot again, we will see more of Ichigo's Dad, Kisuke, and Yoruichi, and less of any of the Soul Society characters not named Shunsui or Ukitake. We find out what Aizen did to Orihime.

Fears: Tite Kubo continues to demonstrate a complete inability to manage a large cast, continues to create new characters in lieu of giving interesting development/resolution to old ones. Nel Tu wanders the desert forever, everyone having forgotten she exists. Orihime loses her backbone again, and her personality veers from the "cute but odd" thing she had going on early in the series and now back to the whole "vapid, useless, and mostly just there to carry boobs around" thing she had going from the end of the Rukia rescue arc until recently.
Post by ouchmydragonballs (41 posts) See mini bio Level 8

love the new costume but im not a huge fan of the sword. maybe once i c wat his Fullbring powers/sword can do, ill like it. all and all im pretty pumped for the upcoming chapters
Post by bleach_101 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 12
i really liked this chapter of Bleach
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel