Weekly Bleach: Chapter 448 and 449

Topic started by GodLen on May 29, 2011. Last post by secretzfan 3 years ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

It’s time for us to talk about Bleach, so please sit back and relax because that is what Ichigo would want. Last time on Bleach Ichigo decided to continue on with his training and enter the video game world of Yukio’s fullbring power for a special training session with Ginjo. With Inoue on the way let’s hope she installs the Hot Coffee mod on this game.

THE GOOD

Chad brings Inoue over to the place where Ichigo and the rest of the fullbring band are training. Shockingly enough she is not being misses helpless here, and wants to jump in right away to help Ichigo, I’m impressed! So after letting everyone know that she will heal any wound, she goes into the game. Inside this game Ginjo has set up some special rules to help them train, like utilizing HP.

Ichigo isn’t doing so well, and this awesome new confident Inoue jumps in to the fight to assist him. After giving her very little time to do her job, Ginjo decides her time is up and attacks her, and Inoue responds with a new type a shield, one that reflects the energy back. Hell, she now has done more damage then Ichigo in this fight. Here we find out that both Chad and Inoue have been training during Ichigo’s time out period, becoming more bad ass so that they one day can become the heroes of this manga and kick out this loser. With that the training continues, and it looks like Yukio is fast forwarding the training.

Also Isshin and Urahara are either up to no good, or are doing something to help Ichigo; I’m afraid.

THE BAD

Even with reading these two chapters and falling asleep in the middle for an hour still feels like I was reading one really short manga chapter. Kubo really needs to put more meat on his chapter’s bones so that I can take a little more time to digest his work.

THE VERDICT 3/5

I hope that with Yukio fast forwarding the video game we don’t have to sit through chapter after chapter of this training. Perhaps Ichigo will appear next chapter all done and ready to move this story forward and ready to kick ass, but one can dream.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
What is the point of getting Chad & Orihime power ups, they going to get there butt kick by the new bad guys and get save by Ichigo (yawn)
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Destinyheroknight: my thoughts as well, they get stronger after a bit but how strong? not even strong enough to fight a #9 espada they are usually just there thats what makes this story gay a lot
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Jinbeifan1 said:
@Destinyheroknight: my thoughts as well, they get stronger after a bit but how strong? not even strong enough to fight a #9 espada they are usually just there thats what makes this story gay a lot
@Destinyheroknight said:
What is the point of getting Chad & Orihime power ups, they going to get there butt kick by the new bad guys and get save by Ichigo (yawn)
Are you guys serious Chad and Orhime already have proved that they are strong, nad now Orihime can finally fight now you know you have to be happy about that. Even so it is 3 months how much stronger can you get in that period of time.
@secretzfan:    

Are you guys serious Chad and Orhime already have proved that they are strong, nad now Orihime can finally fight now you know you have to be happy about that. Even so it is 3 months how much stronger can you get in that period of time.  

This happen twice, once in the Soul Society arc when they did there training with Yoruichi and guess what they get there butt kick. Then in the Hueco Mundo arc, they say they got stronger but they still get there butt kick by a real opponent. It just the same thing over and over (It get tiring)   
@secretzfan: looks its been the same in every arc, chad, ishida and orihime get a mini power up at thee same time as ichigo, but sadly there power ups dont get them on level with espadas. its a dissapointing thing ive found in both bleach and naruto. while naruto got stronger, a lot of his friends didnt progress as fast, in fact some arent worth talking about, the only one with real improvement was kakashi and his kamui thing. in bleach, the captains were always that strong, but plot device was always in play as well for them
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jinbeifan1: thas only because it would 0 sense for them to become that strong  the espadas were all captain nvls Fighters   we saw that Ishida(Beated a privaron we he got owned by renji barely 4 mohnts arlier) and Chad(Who was not even a challenge to Di roi the weakest fraccion to go and beat a privaron casually) Improved Alot just not has much has ichigo since he is a Special Case that they did not beated an espada does not make them weak not even renji nor the other Vcs were a  challenge to the espadas.
@Hirako_Fan: true, but look at it this way, in OP, Zoro and Sanji, his best fighters and friends, are now at level with a captain from bleach, even though they arent the main char, they advanced. then u look at bleach, his best friends barely were vice captain level and were smacked around for their troubles by weak ppl. see wat im getting at?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Damn it, just tell us what Urahara and Isshin are doing already! 
@Jinbeifan1: thats a bad comparasion.

Luffy,Sanji and Zoro have always been at the same nvl most of the time even when they first met+this is not OP

in Bleach Ichigo has shown that he has the highest Potential in the series for being a hybrid(Shinigami,Hollow,Human) comparing him to his nakama is like comparing Oranges with Apples they have no way to improve has fast has Ichigo.eventhought they have improved alot from barely being Vcs nvl in the SS arc to becoming near captain nvl fighters in just 4 monts while the likes of renji have to train 40 years or more to gain that much power and yet he is wekaer than Chad and Ishida

+they were never beaten by weak fighters everyone that has beated  them are insenalt more powerfull than they are in chads and Ishidas case stronger than Ichigo
@Hirako_Fan: Really? i coulda sworn renji was of the same level as the two
@Jinbeifan1: If you compare their feats you will see that Renjis are inferior than Both Ishidas and Chad
Post by jarf2 (49 posts) See mini bio Level 6
im the only one who thinks that chad now has a hollow
Post by Julian89 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
coooool!!!!!!
@jarf2:Why do you think that???
Post by jarf2 (49 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Hirako_Fan said:
if you look close you can see that he says we and then i  
@Destinyheroknight: My thing is why do you expect some big power up. There powerups are a good enough to beat some opponents even if it is ot the big bad. After all the big bad is supposed to be saved for Ichigo and Ginjou this arc. A normally it is Ichigo to beat the main villian
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@jarf2 said:
@Hirako_Fan said:
that makes you think that he is a hollow?
Saying that he wants to be able to defeat tsukishima by himself?
@secretzfan:  
I don't expect a big power up, I just want them to do something awesome.
@Destinyheroknight: Really they always do
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel