Weekly Bleach: Chapter 447

Topic started by GodLen on May 12, 2011. Last post by Destinyheroknight 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Ichigo and his Fullbring brothers are in deep doo doo as they match swords with their arch enemy Tsukishima. Ichigo didn’t do too shabby, but this isn’t his time to fight, so Yukio used his fullbring power to load him into a video game. Will Ichigo be the next character to join the Smash Brother roster, or will Master Chief come out instead of Ichigo?

THE GOOD

Ichigo is sealed away from anything that can harm him. Now that Ichigo is safe, the battle can continue. Tsukishima brings up a good point, why didn’t they just seal away him? Well, Yukio explains that the cops, fire department, and the media seem to be on their way because of all the ruckus. We don’t know who exactly Tsukishima is, but this kind of attention will surly do him harm. Perhaps Tsukishima is some kind of political figure?

Everyone else joins the battle at this moment, just to scare off Tsukishima, and it works. The good guys retreat to a new hideout where they release Ichigo. In true Bleach fashion, once one battle is over, its time for another training segment. This time Ichigo will be taking on Ginjo in Yukio’s video game world.

In other news Inoue meets up with Ishida in the hospital. Ishida wants her to heal him finally, for he knows that Ichigo has been fighting the person who has injured him. Like Ichigo Ishida can’t sit around while others are fighting around him. As Inoue is leaving, she meets up with Chad, who asks her to join him in training Ichigo.

THE BAD

I feel like I’m being teased here, I want to know more about Tsukishima, and I feel like the group is hold back information. Damn you Kubo!

THE VERDICT 3/5

Finshed with one training sequence and on to another; hopefully this time we will see Ichigo bust out all the power he has available and come back with everything. But I know that will wait until he is pushed to his limits with a real fight to the death. By the way, there will not be a Weekly Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece next week because I will be on a cruise getting drunk and dancing like Lady Gaga! See you all later!

Post by BulletStorm (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I've never read one of these weekly reports before! They're very nicely written! :3 Have fun on that cruise!  :On that note: 447 chapters? GULP.... although if a man can read close to 200-somethingish negima chapters, whats to say he couldn't read that much Bleach? 
Post by LuffyDUzumaki (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9
this chapter felt like a yu yu hakusho flashback
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,280 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@BulletStorm:

On that note: 447 chapters? GULP.... although if a man can read close to 200-somethingish negima chapters, whats to say he couldn't read that much Bleach? 

Well, I rather read Negima! any day then Bleach. Negima! really don't disappoint me, but Bleach does a lot. This chapter was so-so 
(Hope you enjoy your Cruise Godlen)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel