Weekly Bleach: Chapter 446

Topic started by GodLen on May 6, 2011. Last post by Superevil225 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Ichigo’s powers have returned, well at least his cool outfit. If you remember back to two weeks ago, we last saw Ichigo confront Tsukishima who just crashed their party. But Ichigo is too weak to fight this powerhouse, so Ginjo jumped in to fight instead. Will Tsukishima be able to take them both on, or will this be no contest for Tsukishima?

THE GOOD

The Ichigo we all know and love is not the type of guy to back down from a fight, so of course he is going to object Ginjo taking his place. However, Ginjo doesn’t care what Ichigo things and gives him a chop to the neck to keep him down. After a brief stint of smack talk, the battle begins. Yet Ichigo still can’t accept being told to shutup and watch, even from Chad. So he joins the battle as well.

Ichigo was able to land one strike, which I guess is good for his condition. However, his success was short lived after the gamer boy Yukio uses his fullbring power to somehow seal Ichigo away and save him into some kind of a video game. I have no idea what this kids powers actually are, but if they involve video games that’s win right there.

THE BAD

Damn it Ichigo, I too was screaming at Ichigo for not staying down. Seriously, you are not going to do shit, so sit down and let the big kids fight it out for once! Chad, next time he does this please just punch him.

The Verdict 3/5

Chapter went by really fast, but most Bleach battle chapters are. I’m kind of liking these new powers so far, and for that matter, enjoy the characters that use them. However, I would love to see the rest of the shinigami someday soon as well, for I miss them terribly. Now that Ichigo is gone, we can see these two really go at it.

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Ichigo is as dumb as he is strong. the strange thing is he wasn't so stupid at the beginning of the manga, and was quite smart.
Post by DH69 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol kubo must've wrote this chapter while watching scott pilgrim :p

Post by TheLeamenator (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm still curious as to whether or not we're going to see Grimmjow or Nelliel ever again. Neither of them are confirmed as dead. Maybe Mayuri has something going on with them.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Kubo...at least the guy's learning...
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I like where this is going but chapters do seem to be over very quickly. Good thing the anime filler at the moment is pretty interesting, the anime makes up for what the manga lacks in shinigami characters.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
See Kubo had a chance to make Ichigo's personality better and look at what happens
Post by zaldar (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 15
wait...ichigo is in a video game...?  Now there is some potential for some fun filler there...can you imagine ichigo in super mario brothers ;).  Glad to see it is staying at least somewhat interesting in the manga as I hope the anime can stay that way as well.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
A bunch of these are getting stuck on the forum board, so I'm just going to bump this so it goes away. XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel