Weekly Bleach: Chapter 425

Topic started by GodLen on Nov. 6, 2010. Last post by e887x 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sauceatron (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3
yeah ... chris stop being stupid. the badge wasn't stolen. get your eyes checked. mine might be squinty, but at least they're open =P
Post by vergilius (147 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ishida is turning into a bishie, lol.

I am actually very glad that we're back at high school.  I missed Tatsuki.  Orihime might actually grow a personality again...she can't really be quirky on a battlefield.  Ichigo was supposed to be one of those "torn between two worlds" type of characters, and for a long long time we've only had one of the worlds.

I get the sense that Kubo was getting tired of Aizen, too, and I sort of feel like he is excited to tell a new story.
Post by MrPilkington (1 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This flabbergasts  me....quest done LOL!
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Everybody just wants Aizen now Aizen Aizen but before everyone was saying Aizen sucks he needs to go 

IT IS TRUE YOU JUST CAN"T PLEASE PEOPLE

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 17
meh, i disagree with the reviewer. Im glad Aizen isn't around, although i do admit older Uryu looks a bit like him. also, no mention of how much prettier Orihime is now? shame.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
What the hell is going on with Bleach?  I don't pay attention to the series so I don't know if this time skip is good or not.
Post by WideEyedKitten (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What I am wondering about is why orihime is not wearing her hairclips??? isnt that her weapon? which is probably the reason why her hair is much more in her face? haha :) 
Post by e887x (14 posts) See mini bio Level 11
it was alright but it could be better. Seriously.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel