Weekly Bleach: Chapter 422

Topic started by GodLen on Oct. 1, 2010. Last post by vergilius 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ya know i actually have really enjoyed bleach up to this point, and im pretty positive we are going to see the soul king for what It is... im looking forward to this. What would be even cooler is like a time skip or sometihng, all the cool books are doing now anyway. 
But bleach can do it without to much force, how long will it take ichigo to regain his full power. That would be cool, or heck what if they need to release Aizen to stall agianst the soul king that would be a cool twist. I like the bleach mythos and hope it keeps on going one way or another.
Post by sauceatron (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3
is it just me, or does it look like ichigo is starting to turn into a hollow on that last frame? maybe it'd be more badass if the hogokyu joined with him
Post by vergilius (147 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@sauceatron: Not just you.  Ichigo may have lost his Shinigami powers, but he still has his hollow powers--and an inner hollow to deal with, which may have been kept in check by his Shinigami-ness.  I don't think Zangetsu can really *die* or anything like that, since Zangetsu *is* Ichigo, but it can go dormant, maybe?  And now Ogichi wants his turn in the spotlight?

In any case, the "oooooooo" looked like it was a Hallow voice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel