Top 10 Manga of 2013 Voting Project

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 30, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (13,164 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@gokugx:

I dont read any manga except Dragon Ball.

That's the first time I heard a fan who only reads one particular series. You're not getting much enjoyment with one series. When you're in Anime Vice, you'll definitely pick up and read some new stuff. Plus, you're active in the battle forum, so you do need to know other franchises out there unless you're only dealing with pure DBZ battle threads with only DBZ combatants. Though, that won't give you the full experience in the battle forums.

You're free to do what you like. I'm sharing my suggestion. Eventually, you will get bored of one show or manga.

Post by katmic (421 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@takashichea: Magi: The Labyrinth of magic

@katmic:

Thanks, Katmic. I know you meant Labyrinth of Magic. Sorry, I just have to confirm it.

Edit:

As of Feb. 20, 22 people have voted! My goal is to reach 50. In the top anime of 2013, we had roughly 50 folks.

Post by taichokage (14,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh wow I had forgotten about this. I've been focusing on the wiki a lot lately. I'll definitely vote although I feel guilty only knowin maybe half of these in full or near full at best. But I'm currently catching up to Kingdom and I did for Nanatsu no Taizai last month. Once I've caught up to Kingdom I'll vote. I should be able to manage to vote for all ten slots.
Post by AgentFakku (299 posts) See mini bio Level 10

There's not much to vote for me. Sorry bro, I mainly read hentai and ecchi. I can't remember if they end in 2013. I will vote on the Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.

@taichokage:

It's okay. I do appreciate your vote. It will make the results more fun and solid. Let me know if I miss any manga series.

@AgentFakku:

I cannot add hentai manga since it's NSFW and hard to manage and keep track. For ecchi manga, it's allowed like any other genre except adult. I notice you're a High School DxD fan. Why don't you vote for that, too? Unless you haven't read the manga.

Thank you for voting. Let me know if I miss anything.

How odd. This poll ends on the same day as Screened's closing day. Last day to vote.

Edit:

Out of respect for Screened, I extended the deadline to Saturday, March 15 at 3AM EST.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mirai Nikki: Future Diaries.

@5th:

Future Diary ended in December 2010. You should check the OP:

Here's the voting sheet and the voting form. You don't need a Gmail account. Thank you for voting.

Post by AgentFakku (299 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I voted.

@AgentFakku:

Thanks!

I forgot to lock this. Voting ends. I have to figure how to do weighted calculations. I may have to do my hand since I couldn't catch what sickVisionz did for the Screened's Top Films and Movies and Anime Vice's Top Anime Series.

I will include raw votes then show you the finished product. I'll post the results at the end of the month. I have to work on Toriko wiki project and school.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel