The manga endorsement thread .

Topic started by ownagepants on March 16, 2014. Last post by SMXLR8 1 week, 3 days ago.
Post by takashichea (16,555 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SMXLR8:

I added that a long time ago, Ajin: Demi-Human. Make sure you search for official English titles. I don't use fan subbed names in the wiki.

@Shadowchaos:

Oh my mistake, I must have thought you meant something else. For me, I hated it, but my little brother and my roommate loved it.

Post by Shadowchaos (4,645 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: I avoided it since the previews didn't appeal to me.

I mean I'm okay with ecchi manga and manga that is almost hentai as long as the main character is appealing with decent character growth and isn't lame and perverted for the sake of being perverted. But space dandy just seemed like a ecchi comedy and nothing else from what I saw from the comercials

@Shadowchaos:

For me, the humor wasn't that funny for me. I don't mind ecchi or fan service nor do I like it. For me personally, I like shows that execute it well without being distraction such as doing panty shots of a girl during a serious scene (example: Fruits of Grisaia). I seen things worse than Space Dandy.

Post by Shadowchaos (4,645 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: same here. Its what happens when you use a randomizer to pick a series

Post by SMXLR8 (8,580 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Stand UP!

The Story is about a boy who is bullied and through boxing becomes stronger physically and mentally

@takashichea: I got a manga that I hope you add to the database , it's already posted

@SMXLR8:

Thanks, I'll add it.

BULLET ARMORS

A boy looks for his father in a world with mysterious machines called tremors

@takashichea: can you add my manga choice?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel