I've followed the series starting with where it deviates from the anime but because it's a monthly mag, I always forget a little. They've been fighting so much non-stop (well over two years of real world releases) that I feel confused about a lot of things, which isn't helped by so many of the characters looking alike. Here are my questions/statements and I'm hoping you guys can help answer them or tell me if I'm mixing something up.
- There was a twin Claymore with an evil twin personality or physical body stuck inside of it, right, and that Claymore awakened and made weird Pain chakra rod looking things that would turn anyone they touched into an awakened being or would kill them or somehow really mess then up.
- That thing "killed" Claire right? Also, that thing turned into a massive like 50ft tall behemoth, right?
- What happened to that thing? Did Priscilla kill it? Did it kill Priscilla? All I remember is that Awakened beings popped up left and right but now Priscilla and this monster thing are nowhere to be found.
- Claire's friends fought some blind hidden nun Claymore or Awakened being in a town that got attacked by those blind monster things that hunt by sound and are feral, right? The crew that fought them then started wearing black outfits, right?
- The whole Claymore world is some fake medieval society where all of this Claymore and Awakened stuff is weapon development for some real world that almost nobody knows about, right?
- The current battle is still a part of the original Claire and friends vs evil twin monsters and Priscilla thing right? That never came to an end and time passed and now we're in the current battle? It just spilled over like the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town/Decide/Real Karakura Town arcs in Bleach, right?