Questions about Claymore

Topic started by sickVisionz on Dec. 6, 2011. Last post by dccomicsrule2011 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I've followed the series starting with where it deviates from the anime but because it's a monthly mag, I always forget a little. They've been fighting so much non-stop (well over two years of real world releases) that I feel confused about a lot of things, which isn't helped by so many of the characters looking alike. Here are my questions/statements and I'm hoping you guys can help answer them or tell me if I'm mixing something up.

1. There was a twin Claymore with an evil twin personality or physical body stuck inside of it, right, and that Claymore awakened and made weird Pain chakra rod looking things that would turn anyone they touched into an awakened being or would kill them or somehow really mess then up.
  2. That thing "killed" Claire right? Also, that thing turned into a massive like 50ft tall behemoth, right?
  3. What happened to that thing? Did Priscilla kill it? Did it kill Priscilla? All I remember is that Awakened beings popped up left and right but now Priscilla and this monster thing are nowhere to be found.
  4. Claire's friends fought some blind hidden nun Claymore or Awakened being in a town that got attacked by those blind monster things that hunt by sound and are feral, right? The crew that fought them then started wearing black outfits, right?
  5. The whole Claymore world is some fake medieval society where all of this Claymore and Awakened stuff is weapon development for some real world that almost nobody knows about, right?
  6. The current battle is still a part of the original Claire and friends vs evil twin monsters and Priscilla thing right? That never came to an end and time passed and now we're in the current battle? It just spilled over like the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town/Decide/Real Karakura Town arcs in Bleach, right?
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@sickVisionz: There was a twin Claymore with an evil twin personality or physical body stuck inside of it, right, and that Claymore awakened and made weird Pain chakra rod looking things that would turn anyone they touched into an awakened being or would kill them or somehow really mess then up.

Actually The orginazation tried to make a Soul link controlled awaken being using two Claymore twins one was Rafaela and one was Luciela the experiment failed causing Luciela to become a awaken being the organization blamed Rafaela for the failed experament because of her weak heart. The organization then striped Rafaela of her rank and symbol because she was at risk of becoming a awaken being she then wanders around towns until when Priscilla awaken and the Organization was short handed since Priscilla killed 1 through 5, The organization made a deal that they would give her info on her sister if she joins it again She accept since she believe it is her fault her sister awaken. After Luciela's battle with Isley, Rafaela found her sister, weakened from the battle and unable to maintain her Awakened form. She runs to her sister, hugging her and apologising for her weakness. Luciela mistakes this for an apology for her defeat and suggests that Rafaela awakens so she can beat back Isley. In answer to this, Rafaela releases her yoki to give her the strength to kill her sister by breaking her back. How ever it that turned out that, when she killed Luciela to fulfill her duty as a Soul Link and a sister, Rafaela unconsciously injected all her life force into Luciela's dead body. That is when the Fused from of Luciela and Rafaela Emerged and started firing Rod The rods start to change and the take the form of cat-like ceatures, resembling Luciela's awakened form.

That thing "killed" Claire right? Also, that thing turned into a massive like 50ft tall behemoth, right?

The Destroyer (The fused from or Luciela and Rafaela) Did not kill Clare after Priscilla Stomped Clare Priscilla then destroyed the Destoyers outer shell That is whe the real form of the Destroyer is realesed a black mist so to speak The real body of the Destroyer, a shapeless dark mass of intertwined bodies, emerges and spreads over the entire forest, sucking the life out of everything it touches. In the confusion, Clare's lower torso is assimilated by the Destroyer, the upper torso dropping from Helen's grip. The Destroyer lifts the remainder of Clare's body and assimilates her. Then Priscilla appears and Deneve and Helen begin fighting her. After Priscilla stomps Helen and Deneve Clare's will takes control of the yoki mass and seizes Priscilla, allowing Deneve and Helen to escape. The Destroyer swallows the surrounding forest, finally contracting into a shapeless cocoon.

1. Claire's friends fought some blind hidden nun Claymore or Awakened being in a town that got attacked by those blind monster things that hunt by sound and are feral, right? The crew that fought them then started wearing black outfits, right?

Yeah Clarice and Miata is sent to Kill Galatea for not compleating her mission of capturing Clare after she was absent for two months Battle in Rabona Clarice and Miata find Galatea, but Agatha interrupts them. When Miata is severely wounded by Agatha, Clarice starts to flee but returns to rescue Miata, knowing that she will likely be killed. However, Clarice and Miata are saved by the appearance of the Seven Ghosts. After facing her moment of truth, Clarice decides to desert. Both Clarice and Miata are currently staying with Galatea in Rabona.

The whole Claymore world is some fake medieval society where all of this Claymore and Awakened stuff is weapon development for some real world that almost nobody knows about, right?

Yep

The current battle is still a part of the original Claire and friends vs evil twin monsters and Priscilla thing right? That never came to an end and time passed and now we're in the current battle? It just spilled over like the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town/Decide/Real Karakura Town arcs in Bleach, right?

Yep

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel