We learned a lot this chapter eh? It was more of a background episode but having said that the information we did learn was pretty interesting and helped improve the story.
- Doflamingo is a confirmed badass
- Learned a little bit more about Vergo
- Was I the only one who loled when it turned out that was a burger bun on Vergo's face.
- Just another setup chapter really, I imagine we got a few more of these before we really get anywhere.
- Anyone else finding that slime to be a bit of a time waste?
Overall I give this chapter a B, purely because of the twist at the end which has pretty much set up a whole new arc in the future. Everyone knew Doflamingo was a badass but who knew he had ties this deep inside the military and was actually such a big villain.