new tite kubo ????

Topic started by newave on May 25, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
o.k. don't get me wrong. i love bleach as much as much as the next person. but. does anyone else think that it would be really cool to see tite kubo do a really epic ending to bleach and try his hand at a new story.....i for one would love to see what he could bring to the table with a fresh batch of characters and plot lines. any body else with me on this.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
im not ready for bleach to end, i need to see the vasto lorde, squad 0, and perhaps even a hell arc.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11: a Quincy arc might be possible
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: we got three quincy

if we got more those damn shinigami sure didn't finish the job well enough
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
I think Kubo should take a little break after bleach to recharge his batteries. Then return with another hit. 
@cfatalis: well they did have pesky hollows , or maybe it could be like YYH and orihime/chad are not the only ones with powers
@Nerx: wut?
@cfatalis: Imagine keigo with powers, from a sub side effect of the hougyou crystal
@Nerx: stupid, there's some reason why power are considered special in bleach, it is because not just some random guy could ahve them just like comics
Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If/when Kubo finishes Bleach, he's not going to start a new series. Instead he's going to continue a project he already started into and had to stop in order to continue working on Bleach. Do you not remember Zombie Powder? He got up to 4 volumes on Zombie Power while simultaneously workin on Bleach, but since Bleach got so popular the demand was greater so ZP has been on hiatus and will remain so until Bleach is finished.
Post by Boddington (169 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I absolutely think he needs to move on. Face it, the only reason series continue that long are because the publishers push the creators to keep going, keep providing a cash cow. Victims of their own success.
He needs to finish this damn arc and kill Aizen finally, then put an end to the series, take a break and get back on Zombie Powder. ZP is really good, even though it's only got 4 volumes right now. If he can get back to that, people will be ecstatic.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,694 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Bleach must end or I will swim to Japan and make him finish it right now, it was great until Byakuya vs Ichigo, after that it went downhill with some ups like Ichigo vs Grimmjow, or Batman Mayuri, but even so the Espada Arc isnt great, and the fake Karakura arc is spiralling down with Captain Superman....
I just wanna see the end of the fight with Kenpachi and Yammi. Only thing I care about. Kenpachi is the most epic cast member.
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ReiKai: i only have the first 2 volumes of zombie powder....i thought it just got canned so he moved on to bleach....does z.p. vol. 4 have any kind of closure.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I find it ironic that Oda and Kishimoto have said that they were inspired by Akira Toriyama the creator of Drango Ball and yet  Bleach is the one that makes me think the most about Dragon Ball (this is not a compliment to bleach or kubo...)
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I think he should move on from Bleach because he's currently the worst person at making good Bleach content. I've enjoyed the stories in the movies and filler arcs far more than anything he's put on paper in the last like 7 years. If he moved on to something else, I don't think I'd follow him. The Bleach manga has burned and continues to burn me on his abilities as a writer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel