Need a Manga to read

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on Nov. 25, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Shonen, Seinen, Super Robot are the genres, start shooting cuz' I need something to read

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina:They told me that Toriko was good, I plan to read it

Also Bastard! has caught my interest. I'm not sure, but it seemed like shonen to me, it include angels

@Asune: I read both of them, I just ended Toriko and Psyren

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Have you tried Beelzebub?

@KuroNekoXIII: I readed it...

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Hmm, then I'll have to think about it more since I havent been reading that much manga lately.

Post by takashichea (13,324 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Shonen: How about Fairy Tail, Rave Master, D. Gray- Man, Shaman King, Blue Exorcist?

• Fairy Tail - A world of magic where Natsu and his companion Happy take out jobs to make a living. He and his friends encounter bad guys who are always messing with their guild. See beginner guide
  • Rave Master - Same author as Fairy Tail. It's about Haru who embarks on a quest to find the Rave with his companions.
  • D. Gray Man - It's about Allen Walker who fights Akumas in order to save their souls by killing them. See Beginner Guide
  • Shaman King - It's about Yoh Asakura who wants to be Shaman King, but he has to fight many shamans from all over the world with their dreams on the line. Beginner guide
  • Blue Exorcist - It's about Rin Okumura whose world has turned upside down when he finds out he is not a human. He vows to kicks Satan's ass by becoming the top exorcist. See Revamp's guide.

Fairy Tail and Rave Master are long. Shaman King has two long manga series. If you want the better ending to Shaman King, check out its Kanzenban series.

Robots - I haven't read mangas with robots.

For Seinen, I haven't read much.

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Anything by Naked Ape, names Dolls or SWITCH.
As well,
  • Battle Royale
  • House of Five Leaves
  • Akira
  • Ghost in The Shell
  • Bartender
  • Dogs
  • Gantz

@takashichea: Read them all

@Superevil225: Read them all

Consider this I can read 150 chapters (Weekly 20-22 pages) in less than 6 hours

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Have you read DOLLS? Very few have heard of it, but it's amazing.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Gintama, Btoom, Usogui, The Breaker,Saint Oniisan, Kokou No Hito, Bloody Monday Last Season, Cage Of Eden, Gekiryuuchi, Lost Man, Alive - The Final Evolution,Takidani Koukou,God Seeker, Klan, Wake Up Deadman, Blood Soul, 13 Club, Zen Martial Arts Academy and I Am a Hero.

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Anzendenai: I read mst of them, but I'll check the nes I didint read (This is an alt account by the way)

Post by yunaginomachi (6 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Have you tried 'Negima'? It's actually pretty good if I say so myself. The plot is almost entirely different from the anime, at least the last part is, and it's still on going. There's also 'Detective Conan', 'Beelzebub' and 'Love Hina'(be warned it's ecchi)

@yunaginomachi: Read them all, Negima is one of my favourites ( I re-read it 5 or 6 times)

Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shounen

Witch Hunter

Hunter x Hunter

Hajime No ippo (this one is pretty long)

Getbackers

Samuraui Deeper Kyo

History Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Bakuman

JoJo Bizarre adventures (read the all is awesome)

Fist of the north star(another Clasic)

Seinen

Tough

Sun ken rock

berserk

Drifters

Vinland Saga

this are all very good mangas

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hunter X Hunter is the best shonen in my personal opinion.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Hirako_Fan: @Asune: Read 'em all

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel