Naruto Manga #592 - Those Uchiha Boys Are At It Again

Topic started by sickVisionz on July 4, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Naruto #592 - The Third Power

Too much #winning
Too much #winning

In a Nutshell

Jugo and Suigetsu meet back up with Sasuke to give him a "game over" mystery scroll only to find out that Sasuke plans on meeting up with Orochimaru. Elsewhere, Madara is still smack talking the Kages while Tobi, as usual, is having a tough time in a fight that matters.

High Points

• It seems like Orochimaru is coming back!
  • A new McGuffin arrives in time to keep the series from ending in a month.
  • We're about to be in the midst of the biggest Uchiha throwdown ever seen.

Low Points

• Yay, some new McGuffin out of the blue that seems like yet another character summon.
  • The best thing about the chapter was what it means for the upcoming weeks.

Rants and Raves

This chapter is only decent but I'm going to give it a full half point boost because of the promise of what it holds: more Orochimaru and more Uchiha badassness. I haven't seen it so much on Anime Vice, but on other forums I hear people complaining about the Uchiha and how they, especially Sasuke, ruin the series... give me a break! Take a look at that picture. Yeah, it's missing Itachi but still, take out the Uchiha and what do you have left of Naruto? Tenten? Konohamaru? Some knock off One Piece that's just Naruto aimlessly doing random nonsense on his quest to be King of the Kages?

The Uchiha. Without them, this would be Naruto.
The Uchiha. Without them, this would be Naruto.

Grade

I give this chapter a B-. There was some plot development but most of it was either trite or just setting up something awesome for the future.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This was a good chapter. I agree, it was more of just a set up for the next arc kind of chapter but there's potential here. Sasuke's most likely going to go see Madara and bail the bruised up Kage out. Although I don't see how he'd be much use seeing as Madara is just Sasuke x 10. Also Tobi busts out a new technique, so it's really just a matter of who the manga is going to follow now. Is it goign to be Naruto who shines first or Sasuke...

Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

we gonna see Ten Tails

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I wonder how they'll take Madara out. And it's interesting. Kishimoto essentially gave us 2 major villains Madara and Tobi. It's unclear who is the main baddie or how they could possibly be taken out. Also Suigetsu and Juugo just show up again even though Sasuke left them to die at the kage summit. But it takes an interesting turn. Behold, the re-arrival of the third major and original main villain... Orochimaru! The question is, will he be of any use with monsters like Naruto and Sasuke and super monsters like Madara and possibly Tobi? What does Orochimaru have left to bring to the table I wonder. Good chapter though. Lol at some of the kage wanting to give up against Madara. He's basically humiliating them and deliberately holding back his Susanoo because of pride.
Post by takashichea (10,616 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I was wondering who uploaded that image when I saw that glitch on my profile's wall. You remind me to do the weekly report on the Rock Lee series. I'm behind on it. Thanks for using the images. Tom never used my images. I'm a little sad.

The guys who hate Uchiha are probably sick of the revenge and other stuff.

Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7

One word: Orochimaru!!!

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Lol Orochimaru sure is a persistent one, I'll tell ya that!

@takashichea said:

I was wondering who uploaded that image when I saw that glitch on my profile's wall.

Dunno if that's a glitch, but I noticed that when somebody uploads an image and places it on a wiki page gallery, and then another person uploads it (using the link that allows you to upload an image from the site), then it appears on the original uploader's profile page as if they uploaded it. (Hope that made sense lol XDD)

Post by takashichea (10,616 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@UsachanMaN:

Yeah, it occurs when you first add an image from your desktop rather than adding from your user's gallery or other galleries. Then, the system will glitch a bit.

I did that so many times for other people. You should check out Annabanana's profile page. I'm responsible for those glitches. :)

Post by Lurkero (398 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I also dislike the Uchiha. Not because I think they are bad as people or characters, but because in comparison the shiringan is too much of a trump card. The reason why I don't have too much of a problem with that is because one of the premises of the show is that the Uchiha were eliminated partially because the shiringan was too powerful and dangerous. I don't like the way they were eliminated, but it gave the show its major fangirl characters (pretty boys with dark emotions who fail to acknowledge other people that care).

This isn't really aimed at anyone but I think it's key to remember that Sasuke is how he is solely because the leaf couldn't even half ass an attempt at bringing Itachi to justice and was told by everyone that genocide wasn't really all that bad and he should just let it go.

@taichokage: apparently Tobi is still the main baddie as he and Madara are working together.

@Toxin45: They aren't really working together. They just haven't met each other yet. Tobi wants world peace via trickery and I think Madara doesn't care about peace and just wants to rule over everyone. They're kinda opposites and I think they will eventually fight each other either immediately upon talking to each other or once all other threats have been eliminated.

@sickVisionz: Well Actually Tobi and Madara is hinted to have collaborated I mean how else would Madara have known about protect the Moon's eye. Also tobi started the series and I believe will end it. Also some people think Madara is not a real villain and that only Oro and The Masked man are the real villains.

@Toxin45: What are these hints?

All I know is that Tobi wants to rule the world via a Matrix-like genjutsu. I'm not sure whether or no he even plans to make himself be a king that everyone acknowledges or if he'll just be the man bhind the curtain keeping everything running smoothly.

Madara wanted to be the king of the Leaf by beating up the current king and seizing the crown for himself. I've never heard Madara talk about world peace and from the way he acts now, he seems like he just wants conquest. It seems unlikely that he'd fall under the Moon Eye and be willing to be appointed king of that fake world and even if he did, a king via conquest is going to naturally draw violence and confrontation, which is the opposite of what Tobi wants.

The two characters have very different views, incompatible views, on what ruling the world should be and while they may have mutual enemies right now, I can't see them working together once these enemies have been dispatched.

@sickVisionz: Hey Madara was talking about the plan that involves Tobi remember Madara was talking about the plan and Kabuto stated that Tobi would not acted as planned dose that count as the hint.Also look at these chapters 559 at page 2, chapter 560 at page 2, and chapter 561 at page 1

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Yeah, it's missing Itachi but still, take out the Uchiha and what do you have left of Naruto? Tenten? Konohamaru? Some knock off One Piece that's just Naruto aimlessly doing random nonsense on his quest to be King of the Kages?

One Piece isn't doing random nonsense, to be King of the Pirates

I just dislike Sasuke with his dumb eyes and getting more attention then the other characters (he is so boring) I don't even like his fights, because most of the time is him pulling stuff out of his butt. So yeah, he did ruin the series and also someone else is doing the Rock Lee show. So I doubt it would turn out like how you say.

This chapter was boring, why Sasuke can't be crazy again? That the only time I like him

@Destinyheroknight: I can't think of anything interesting in Naruto that isn't Uchiha related to some degree unless I go back a few hundred episodes and chapters to Orochimaru vs Kyuubi, Rock Lee vs Gaara, and Gaara vs random ninjas in the forest of death.

Without the Uchiha, especially Sasuke, the series would be crap imo. It'd be happy-go-lucky Naruto making silly jokes with sexy jutsu all the time and they'd give more attention to crappy characters like Choji, Tenten, and all the other lames. As it is now, those guys never show up and are properly being used as sidekick characters who only deserve a chapter once every blue moon when the writer decides to crank out some goofball scenario or wants to make someone else look cool (like Shikamaru).

The Uchiha are the only thing that gives the series bite and keeps things interesting.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sickVisionz:

When did I say get rid of the Uchiha? I just say the Sasuke's story and fights are boring and really uninteresting (beside the one when he face Naruto in the end of part one). I just want less of Sasuke and more of other characters like Neji, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. There are no Sasuke fights that I enjoy or care for (beside the ones where he get his butt kick). Also I would watch that Rock Lee show (i don't like that show), then read or watch one of Sasuke fights

I really don't give a damn (sorry) about the Uchiha, they are not interesting to me (beside Madara, he pretty cool)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel