Naruto Chapter 499 .... Omfg (spoilers)

Topic started by Chengy on June 18, 2010. Last post by kira112 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wow.... just wow, i thought that was a bloody brilliant chapter, two major surprises, I can seriously say i never would of expected Kushina to be the previous host of the nine tails, yet so much more makes sence now we know that. 

And also wtf with naruto and the sage of the six paths, Is he a manifestation of the sage or a descendant or something? He looked pretty bad ass when he took the form. 

Really annoyed though that next week theirs no chapter, bloody week breaks sure know the best times to take them eh ? -,-
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,185 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

That chapter was awesome
Post by Jeust (44 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yep, it was. But about the sage thing, i though they were referring to Naruto being in Sage form. 

After reading it again, I think the fox was referring to the seal Naruto used to bind its powers, was the same as the Sage, not Naruto being related to the Sage himself. But as previous chapters have said, Naruto is of the Senju Clan, what makes him related to the Sage of the Six Paths.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
The end of the chapter caught me by surprise as well.  No chapter next week, so we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens next.               :(
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Chengy: Damn if the chapter was so good you were impressed with it I know I need to catch up.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Chengy said:
" And also wtf with naruto and the sage of the six paths, Is he a manifestation of the sage or a descendant or something? He looked pretty bad ass when he took the form."
After they struck a deal Pein might have transported some of his chakra in to Naruto without him knowing it, after all he was still holding that receiver.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Jeust said:
"Yep, it was. But about the sage thing, i though they were referring to Naruto being in Sage form. 

After reading it again, I think the fox was referring to the seal Naruto used to bind its powers, was the same as the Sage, not Naruto being related to the Sage himself. But as previous chapters have said, Naruto is of the Senju Clan, what makes him related to the Sage of the Six Paths. "

if you look his hair styles in the form of horns and hes gains the necklace shaped runes of the sage. Im thinking theirs more to it than just Nagato's chakra though, i mean for the reasons i just stated before, Nagato never had those. Im thinking it has something to do with fully absorbing the fox's chakra
Post by Jeust (44 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Chengy said:

" @Jeust said:

"Yep, it was. But about the sage thing, i though they were referring to Naruto being in Sage form. 

After reading it again, I think the fox was referring to the seal Naruto used to bind its powers, was the same as the Sage, not Naruto being related to the Sage himself. But as previous chapters have said, Naruto is of the Senju Clan, what makes him related to the Sage of the Six Paths. "
if you look his hair styles in the form of horns and hes gains the necklace shaped runes of the sage. Im thinking theirs more to it than just Nagato's chakra though, i mean for the reasons i just stated before, Nagato never had those. Im thinking it has something to do with fully absorbing the fox's chakra "
Yeah, maybe due to the jinchuriki nature, and the Sage of the Six Paths blood.  :) 

it will be interesting to see where Naruto goes from here. 
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jeust:  yeah true
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel