most powerful manga character?

Topic started by peruano99A on May 8, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
who is the most powerful manga character? manga only NO ANIME.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
tenchi muyo
Post by Dream (7,684 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering there's a manga adaptation, the witches of Umineko no Naku Koro ni are the best off memory I could possibly think of based off what I've heard of them since there's no Noein manga and Tenchi is nowhere as powerful as he is in the manga spinoffs he and his harem appear in.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

either goku or naruto
Post by Dream (7,684 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SSJjanemba:  With Bastard around, I highly doubt those two are the strongest in manga.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Lord Of Nightmares :)
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Gold Experience Requiem has a word with the Umineko witches.
They don't have their game feats anyways.
I didn't read Slayers manga but if LoN is feautred in the same way as the anime with the feats of the Mazoku Lords being present then I guess she's the strongest.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@willyvereb
Yeah, she is featured in the same way as in the anime. (It the same L-sama from the novels and anime, there only one L-sama)
Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kenshiro

or anyone from Jojo's
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:
Considering there's a manga adaptation, the witches of Umineko no Naku Koro ni are the best off memory I could possibly think of based off what I've heard of them since there's no Noein manga and Tenchi is nowhere as powerful as he is in the manga spinoffs he and his harem appear in.
they are errr rather weak in the manga

Saint Seiya strongest do come from the manga instead of the anime (Episode G)
Post by Fury (221 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Dark Schneider
Post by Daemon (10 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I would go with Giorno Giovanna and Enrico Pucci off the top of my head as I would think it would be rather difficult to get around a man who can recreate the universe. But this is manga and there's lots of strange stuff out there so who knows?
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7

It was said already but seriously tenchi muyo... he sort of is a god... or becomes one.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hao Asakura gets pretty damn powerful at the end of Shaman King Manga, but the ultimate Hax of Giorno is more powerful....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel