Manga you want to be truned in to an anime.

Topic started by NoOne_13 on Oct. 20, 2012. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by AFGM (136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@NoOne_13 said:

O-Parts Hunter/666Satan: This is one of my favorite action series manga and I'm currently trying to get all 19 volumes of it. The biggest problem this series has is that there are heavy similarities between this and Naruto (people sent him letters saying he was a fraud), this is because the creator of O-Parts Hunter is the twin brother of the creator of Naruto and he mentions that they had the same influences growing up. It doesn't excuse everything, like the art style being almost exactly the same, but it forgives some of the other similarities.

Liar game: This is kinda cheating because it was made into live action movies but movies came only hold so such. Seeing all the different games come to life would be amazing. It has a Light/Lelouch type main character but a lot less egotistical which makes him much more likable. And some of the games they play are just a good mind trip.

+1

Tenjou Tenge & Berserk...the whole thing

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bleach!

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

They should make a good anime remake of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

The manga was pretty epic.

Post by Emplate (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Onepunch-man(One)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Black Joke

SDK remake(please!)

Post by takashichea (10,898 posts) See mini bio Level 25
  • Seven Deadly Sins - It's highly likely they will do that given the increase popularity of the franchise.
  • Yamada and the Seven Witches

I can't think of any other manga series, and I have to exclude anime remakes whose anime adaptation ended because they got too close to the manga

Ex:

• Beelzebub
  • Btooom
  • Binbougami ga
  • Sket DAnce
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • HOTD
  • D. Gray Man
  • Black Lagoon
  • Blood Lad
Post by phantomrant (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Definitely Vagabond.

Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Everything i said before + Berserk in full not an abridged 1/3 of the series. Toriko redo. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in full. As the 7th best selling series from Shueisha of all time, I don't understand why they drag this, Bastard!, and I couldn't argue with a full Claymore anime. I think it would be better in anime format. Myself and so many others forget a lot of things about it because it's monthly and the progression is pretty slow. In anime form it could have 2 maybe 2 1/2 chapters per episode, and weekly. Far easier to keep track of. Also because the art is great, it would be nice to have Shingeki no Kyojin level animation.
Post by takashichea (10,898 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Since there is a thread called Manga that should have an anime adaptation, I'll lock this thread since the other thread is easier to find due to being properly spelled.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel