Manga you want to be truned in to an anime.

Topic started by NoOne_13 on Oct. 20, 2012. Last post by takashichea 3 weeks ago.
Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I wasn't sure if this belongs in the anime section or manga but whatever.

So are there any mangas out there that you want to turned into an anime? I got a few

O-Parts Hunter/666Satan: This is one of my favorite action series manga and I'm currently trying to get all 19 volumes of it. The biggest problem this series has is that there are heavy similarities between this and Naruto (people sent him letters saying he was a fraud), this is because the creator of O-Parts Hunter is the twin brother of the creator of Naruto and he mentions that they had the same influences growing up. It doesn't excuse everything, like the art style being almost exactly the same, but it forgives some of the other similarities.

Psyren: This is also an action series with sci-fi elements as well, mainly time travel. The main character is a standard goku-type hero but the plot and side characters were interesting enough to keep me reading. This series and O-Parts Hunter have both ended already so if they did ever turn these into anime they would have a complete story to work with and have little need for filler.

Bitter Virgin: One of the better love stories I have read that deals with rape in a very mature way. I feel it could work really well as a 13 episode series because anymore could require some filler and I would like to avoid that.

Liar game: This is kinda cheating because it was made into live action movies but movies came only hold so such. Seeing all the different games come to life would be amazing. It has a Light/Lelouch type main character but a lot less egotistical which makes him much more likable. And some of the games they play are just a good mind trip.

Post by taichokage (11,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I want to see the real Soul Eater manga turned into anime. I'd also like Bleach and D. Gray Man to be continued.
Post by sickVisionz (4,145 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Pretty sure this tic exists but I'm on my phone and can't search well. Anyways, my vote would be Doubt (by the stdio and staff that did High School of the Dead) and Eternal Sabbath.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,070 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Want Pokemon Adventures

@Destinyheroknight: The problem I see with that is the fact that Ash and Red are too similar. So each having there own anime would get real confusing. The best we can hope for is for the anime to include plots that were in Adventures but that is really unlikely. Which sucks because I thought Green was an interesting character.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gantz...and I know it already was, but for some reason they stopped the anime despite the fact that manga is still going, they should pick it up again and continue.
Post by taichokage (11,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Stopping long shonen anime seems to be the rule rather than the exception. The anime needs to be at the very top if they want to finish a 5+ year run. D. Gray Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and most notably Bleach. They are among the most popular ongoing anime in the world. Bleach just trailing the top ones. As far as ongoing mainstream shonen, only One Piece and Naruto make it past 400 eps. and still go strong. Not surprising since they are the 2 most popular worldwide. The only exception to this rule seems to be Detective Conan and older titles. Maybe because it has been around for over 16 years as an anime. Since 2000, longer anime seem to be cut short consistently.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I would love to see a Vagabond anime.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mangas that i want to see get animes are Kongo Bancho,Yotsubato&,Oumagadoki Doubutsuen,Sun Ken Rock,Ichinensei ni Nacchattara,AIKI,and Bake Kano as

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Destinyheroknight said:

Want Pokemon Adventures

This. There's no region to base a new series in as of yet, Adventures would be great. Not that it'll ever happen but it'd be great.

@ShrimpDino said:

Mangas that i want to see get animes are Yotsubato&

The creator of Yotsubato& said that he didn't want his series to be turned into an anime so it is likely never going to happen.

Post by takashichea (8,840 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I say B. ICHI even though it didn't have a proper ending.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,767 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The entire Kekkaishi series... becuase in the anime they ended it on Kokuborus... I want the whole thing when he is learning Shinkai.

Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I like to see Unbalance x2 turned into an anime, also Onihime VS since the series is done.

Trigun, the whole series!

Post by 5th (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

The entire Kekkaishi series... becuase in the anime they ended it on Kokuborus... I want the whole thing when he is learning Shinkai.

^ That definitely

And they really need to continue Deadman Wonderland, a short anime left a big mark on me.

@5th said:

@DBZ_universe said:

^ That definitely

And they really need to continue Deadman Wonderland, a short anime left a big mark on me.

Indeed!

I loved it when Yoshi owned Tokimori! lol

Post by SMXLR8 (6,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Aiki

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,626 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MrXD said:

I like to see Unbalance x2 turned into an anime, also Onihime VS since the series is done.

This.

Also, The Breaker and Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,995 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Psyren, Ultimo, and the end of Bleach.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel