Manga E-Reader?

Topic started by Ace829 on July 24, 2010. Last post by takashichea 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Ace829 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7
With the recent boom in E-Reader technologies such as the "Nook" and the "Kindle", how would you feel about paying for a device that let's you read digital manga wherever you go? The recent crackdown on scantalation sites and the decline of manga sales may push the manga scene towards digital mediums. While reading manga on your computer is convenient, there are those who may want to read all their manga in a nice portable device without having to carry a laptop or carry 5 volumes of manga. If this is one of the futures of manga, would you be for it or against it?
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I would gladly buy a Kindle to read my manga on if the manga series that I wanted to read were all in the Kindle Store on Amazon. At least this way I could help support the industry. Until that happens, however, I will continue using Scanlation sites for my manga reading.
Post by Ace829 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ShadowKnight508: Yes I can understand where you are coming from. I do collect physical manga volumes, but I stopped because I needed to tighten my budget and the fact that they are expensive as hell.
Post by takashichea (10,928 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
You can check 
http://bgz.tv/how-to-get-manga-on-your-kindle-1-or-2-step-by-step-guide/
to download manga from a good websites like mangaplus or stoptazmo.com to your kindle.
The stuff in the kindle store is not much for manga fans.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel